Seatbelt Alarm Mk1 Focus St170
Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:05 AM
Have something to contribute?
Sign in or register to start a topic...
Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:51 PM
Is this the early MK2 or the late MK1.5 model of Focus?
1. Apply the parking brake.
2. Select neutral
3. Turn the ignition switch to the 0 position.
4. Close all the vehicle doors from the inside of the vehicle.
5. Unbuckle the drivers safety belt.
1. Turn the ignition switch to position II. (Do not start the engine).
2. The airbag warning indicator will extinguish within 10 seconds.
3. NOTE: Step 3 must be completed within 60 seconds or the procedure must be repeated.
Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt nine times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled.
4. The safety belt warning indicator flashes three times to confirm the belt minder status change.
5. To activate the belt minder, repeat Steps 1 through 3.
6. After confirmation, the deactivation/activation procedure is complete.
Not what you're looking for?
Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users