Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

So what has he ordered and when did he order it so we can get a guide as to how long it has taken for his one to come through

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Nightowl

So what has he ordered and when did he order it so we can get a guide as to how long it has taken for his one to come through

I'm not sure but I will text him and I will come back on tomorrow and let you know. As I am off to bed now. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure but I will text him and I will come back on tomorrow and let you know. As I am off to bed now. :rolleyes:

Hi again.

He has ordered a Titanium X with everything on it except lumber support. It was ordered on the 2nd March. He was told last week that the car should be ready by 22nd July.

Hi

A friend of mine has ordered a Titanium. He has been waiting a long time for it as well. He rang the dealers the other day. The sales people at the dealership have nicknamed the car the Christmas tree as my mate has had every optional extra on it possible.

The wait is nearly over for him as he will take delivery of it next month.

lmao... mine was "christmas tree" first ;)

Ordered mine 6th March, titanium with lots (as my sig below) :)

Hi again.

He has ordered a Titanium X with everything on it except lumber support. It was ordered on the 2nd March. He was told last week that the car should be ready by 22nd July.

2nd March to 22nd July - over 20 weeks!

that means that mine might not be here until 2nd Novermber . . . . .

lmao... mine was "christmas tree" first ;)

Ordered mine 6th March, titanium with lots (as my sig below) :)

This is so strange.

my mate who ordered that car. His name is Ben and he lives in Worcester. You don't work for a major supermarket do you BenW?

2nd March to 22nd July - over 20 weeks!

that means that mine might not be here until 2nd Novermber . . . . .

Don't worry Paul. I am sure that the car will turn up before then.

:unsure:

This is so strange.

my mate who ordered that car. His name is Ben and he lives in Worcester. You don't work for a major supermarket do you BenW?

lmao... yes.... :o

Who are u???

Don't worry Paul. I am sure that the car will turn up before then.

:unsure:

Oh I do hope so

As a side question - when did you all start chasing your new cars - ordered mine on 1 June and I want to call them and start tomorrow as it will have been 2 weeks but is that unrealistic to be calling them to find out if there is any news etc.?

Oh I do hope so

As a side question - when did you all start chasing your new cars - ordered mine on 1 June and I want to call them and start tomorrow as it will have been 2 weeks but is that unrealistic to be calling them to find out if there is any news etc.?

just a bit early. It was about 4 weeks before i started "chasing". Maybe leave 4/5 weeks and give them a call if you dont hear anything... what i think I would do as I would expect there to be delays etc.

just a bit early. It was about 4 weeks before i started "chasing". Maybe leave 4/5 weeks and give them a call if you dont hear anything... what i think I would do as I would expect there to be delays etc.

Back to lan A then - ordered it on June the 1st so I'll call on July the 1st

Back to lan A then - ordered it on June the 1st so I'll call on July the 1st

Sounds goog to me.

Fingers crossed u get yours withing about 12 weeks'ish then?

Sounds goog to me.

Fingers crossed u get yours withing about 12 weeks'ish then?

13 weeks, 1 day takes me to the 1st September and a 59 plate one . . . . .

we it planned to arrive end of july, dealer said he would call last week and nothing, im guessing that means august as expected delivery bah humbug

we it planned to arrive end of july, dealer said he would call last week and nothing, im guessing that means august as expected delivery bah humbug

When did you order yours then Tony?

lmao... yes.... :o

Who are u???

LMAO

I have just noticed that your current car is an ST. MY BenW'S current car is an ST too.

This supermarket isnt Teso is it? and your reg on the ST - SKX?

:lol:

LMAO

I have just noticed that your current car is an ST. MY BenW'S current car is an ST too.

This supermarket isnt Teso is it? and your reg on the ST - SKX?

:lol:

Hey Char :P

Paul, ordered mine on 30th June no update from dealer yet just advised to look at end of july, id like to get my vin then find out how to get on this dealer site everyone talks about :ph34r:

Paul, ordered mine on 30th June no update from dealer yet just advised to look at end of july, id like to get my vin then find out how to get on this dealer site everyone talks about :ph34r:

Are you sure?

Do you have a Delorean :lol:

Well looking at the stats it would appear that the following is happening of those cars that people have recorded on here

Delivered within 6 weeks - 22.2%

Delivered within 8 weeks - 51.8%

Delivered within 10 weeks - 74%

Delivered within 12 weeks - 81.5%

So is this still the case or are people now experiencing longer delays and this is more a reflection of what the situation was later leat year or ealier this year?

Mine is still counting. Ordered it 6th March, all depends on what you order and the extra's you have. Mine had pretty much everything.... fun times!!

Mine is still counting. Ordered it 6th March, all depends on what you order and the extra's you have. Mine had pretty much everything.... fun times!!

Your spec looks pretty much the same as JAR897 but his has not taken this long, has it?

Your spec looks pretty much the same as JAR897 but his has not taken this long, has it?

yeah, a couple of weeks ago his build date was the same as mine, but mine has been put back 6 days. Would not supprise me if his has been too! build date 25th.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club