Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Rs Grill ... On ! ;)

FiestaZpower

Yesss!!

i received and fitted my RS grill today - many thanks to dan for the heads up with these,, top guy-

the only down side apart from waiting for a month to come from Thailand is that where the original one marked my bumper a bit - this item damages the car less than the original ! & my number plate is too big to fit the gap. Going to get a sticker made up .. Did think if sawing the ends of my number plate? .. May still do that And I'm not too sure if I've clipped the bottom bit of the grill in properly though I checked out inaths video on YouTube & it helped me lots putting it on . im super happy with it... Check pics

post-27159-0-32316000-1392828248_thumb.j

post-27159-0-85136300-1392828278_thumb.j

post-27159-0-85340600-1392828341_thumb.j

post-27159-0-42960400-1392828369_thumb.j

Looks good m8 where from n how much?

Plus where did you get your front splitter from n how much thanks

Sent from my C6603 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Looks great !

It really does make a difference to the front.

• Like 1

Thanks! ;) the grill is from eBay was £150 - really good quality & The aero blade splitter was £85 from puma speed...

post-27159-0-04571100-1392831295_thumb.j

Well it was no problem m8 ;) got yours on before me -.- jokes mate mines now sat at the sprayers being done in gloss black ;) one week to wait woop :) look great m8!!! Cannot wait to get mine on, and you can find them on eBay they are now £160, and yes take an age to get here -.-

Here's mine before it went to the shop :)

post-43519-139283917541_thumb.jpg

;) nice ! They must have been together on the boat from Thailand , I've never seen so much bubble wrap on something - mine was wrapped up so well it took 10min with a knife and scissors to open it up :) .. Ran outside and popped mine on soon as I got it ... Quite a lot lighter than the other grill too .. So weight has been taken off the car too ;)... I'm keeping all my plastics Matt black on the car for now - but want to get them sprayed for sure makes them look lots better .... For now i just spray them with silicone spray ... When they go grey and need shine ...

What are you going to do about the front number plate on yours Dan? Sticker or cut your plate down ?

- mine is stuck on my dash board with double sided tape so it don't move while I figure that out ....

Yh i know what you mean, never seen soo much bubble wrap in my life haha,

I havnt test fitted mine yet toke one photo, checked the number plates and made a mark so i can cut them down, then off to the painter haha

but ive got some gel domed plates to fit so i will just cut them down a little :) and yh it should be done within a week im hoping :) then selling my asain grill if anyone wants it?

I recommend getting them painted looks 100x better!!

Looks good in the normal paint anyway so cannot wait to see what gloss black looks like ;) and yes a lot lighter!! Also i might take the plastic mesh off and put gloss black stainless steel on there ?? What you think?

Sorry to say they aint on eBay any more i know the seller Rex said he doesn't make them a lot once a couple of months he does.

But does anyone know how i can cut my front number plate to make it fit?

I'd stick jap / American style number plates on if only mountune USA sent these number plate frames to any other place apart from USA and Canada!! .....they are $7.99 for two.. Look so good ! IMO. Damn it...

post-27159-0-24524900-1392959911_thumb.j

The first three letters of Japanese was removed from the comment above ... That's strange :-/ is that rude? Lol anyway ... Cutting down the original front number plate to make it fit with a hacksaw / coping saw is a good plan for now and a bit of sanding round the edges to round em off a bit ... going to do that soon -

I'm going to attach it with foam sticky sick pads so I don't have to put screw holes in it the lovely new RS grill.. ;)

the number plates over there are shorter & wider, that's why our Thailand RS grills won't fit euro plates ... here are some other ideas post-27159-0-20150100-1392960416_thumb.j sticker on bonnet ......post-27159-0-40690500-1392960671_thumb.j... Sticker on bumper or get one like this made up I think.. post-27159-0-28130200-1392960727_thumb.j <<< the best one I think ... I put in an order for the sticker front number plate with DMB today ;)

One month m8

and sounds good m8 ;) ive got either a sticker plate or cut up a gel one hmmm

Whats the black pieces you have below the head lights?

And what is that black upper grill?

More Chinese goods from eBay ...

The things under the lights are :Chrome head light trim -

eBay item number :130484242488 £22 for the pair including postage

& The Grill kit is eBay item number : 130484239897 £22 including postage

I had seen a thread here with members talking about them - was called "something for the chrome lovers" or something like that ;)

take about 3 weeks to arrive from china - signed for delivery

they are made from plastic and stick on

I had them sprayed Matt black at my local paint shop - Panel Craft Colchester Essex for £40

I'm not a chrome lover ;)

Got any pics of these fitted??? Sounds ace!!

Sent from my C6603 using Ford OC mobile app

I pick mine up from the painters tomorrow ;) gloss black and will get pics up soon as!!

Just got my rs grill back gloss black ;) waiting to put the number plate and new mesh on then on the car ;)

post-43519-139327150062_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That does look good that ,verry different !! :) :)

Cheer people :D cannot wait to get the mesh and number plate sorted and get it on :)

Cut the number plate down today and on the grill gel 3d plates now ;) just waiting for this new mesh :(

post-43519-139334981896_thumb.jpg

I wish I had a digit less like you ... Your front plate looks amazing !! Great work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club