Do Not Sell My Personal Information

guarantee..?

1982robw

my missus bought a streetka 2nd hand last summer but we didnt get any service history or any other paper work. its 04 reg 21,000 miles. does it come with a guarantee at all? i was cleaning it and noticed theres some body damage/rust on the sill from stonechips. its on the joint of the sill and rear quarter panel. surely a car of 3 and a half years would have a body guarantee?

any other info about streetkas?

its a metallic green one, not seen another one that colour...

what were the colour distributions?

black, blue, red, grey, green. oh and pink!!!

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

hi i work for ford and they dont cover stonechips and it would only be coverd if you had full service history and all your body and paint check stampped up

we spoke to a guy at the ford bodyshop and he said the same. we didnt get any service history and ford say its not on the database? ...surely it is?

can the original dealer where it was bought be found on your computer system at ford? we can then speak to them and hopefully get a new service record.

could you find out at work for us please? if you can, send me a pm please and i will give you the car details.

many thanks, rob.