Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Info Button

mustang86

Hey guys.

Just wondering what the Info button on the fiesta stereo is for. I've pressed it and it just says no radio info/text avaliable. Looking in the manual it doesn't give anything away either.. If there something I'm just not getting :wacko:

I think that depends on the station and what it broadcasts. On the DAB you get some information and you can get something on the FM if they broadcast those little messages about the station or what song is playing etc.

Signal strength has to be high and it depends on the station. Radio 2 often works for me.

I've noticed with mine that it also displays the track info from some CDs there is also a way of creating CDs on the computer

of your own choice of music for it to then display it on the radio as well. I first noticed this when I inserted clean bandits album I was quite surprised!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Also when on sat nav it tells you your exact coordinates and some other nerdy stuff :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

On DAB stations with Sony headset it gives the programming info that scrolls across other DAB radios. Shows up on screen. If I press info for tracks played through USB/aux link from my iPod it stops playing the track and tells you the track info with the annoying female sync voice the car has

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

On DAB stations with Sony headset it gives the programming info that scrolls across other DAB radios. Shows up on screen. If I press info for tracks played through USB/aux link from my iPod it stops playing the track and tells you the track info with the annoying female sync voice the car has

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

Her voice is awful ain't it she sounds like a !Removed!. Think she was on blob when she did the voice over haha

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club