Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St (Veronica)

nath.mk7.st

Wow. Wish I'd got up early and started on mine today... Looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Pressure washed.... Snow foamed.... alloys and dry that's all I've done. Took me a hour at most was quite impressed how it came out with me rushing, I swear the wind is like a million mph I couldn't take anymore so went in haha

Looks great :). Sunday is usually my car wash day (or hour and a half ish) so I might put some photos up tomorrow.

I really need to change the way I wash mine, still using a brush (although a good one with soft ends) and a synthetic washleather, neither of which can be good for the paint. I think after the weather improves I'll spend a day detailing it, or get it done professionally to get rid of all the tiny scratches.

Looks great :). Sunday is usually my car wash day (or hour and a half ish) so I might put some photos up tomorrow.

I really need to change the way I wash mine, still using a brush (although a good one with soft ends) and a synthetic washleather, neither of which can be good for the paint. I think after the weather improves I'll spend a day detailing it, or get it done professionally to get rid of all the tiny scratches.

I'm not keen on brushes personally. I buy a 70p sponge and use it once only haha then my grandad has it to clean his haha and I dry with a squeegee and then a microfibre drying cloth ;)

You guys need to get a wash mit sheepskin or similar and some microfibres drying cloths. Asda do the cloths for £3 great value. Don't use a brush as they scratch.

Admire you washing the car today nath far too cold and windy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Have a look at this lot a mate bought at Halfords today

post-38083-142091586099_thumb.jpg

And that's without our 15% off

You guys need to get a wash mit sheepskin or similar and some microfibres drying cloths. Asda do the cloths for £3 great value. Don't use a brush as they scratch.

Admire you washing the car today nath far too cold and windy for me.

These mits sound good I'll purchase one of these. Haha it didn't last long Phil I was staying the alloys and it was just blowing on to the car and not touching the alloys :( at this point I though fek this I'm going in and putting heating on. My good lady was at the window laughing at me :(

And all your neighbours they think your nuts!!

Have a look at this lot a mate bought at halfords today

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1420915860.044170.jpg

And that's without our 15% off

That's some good value stuff, I always buy Autoglym stuff which is probably twice as expensive but not necessarily any better. I actually bought a lambs wool mit last year but stopped using it just because the brush is quicker lol.

As for neighbours, I don't remember the last time I saw anyone else washing their own car. One of my neighbours said something like "I can tell how much you care about your car" just because I wash it each weekend lol.

Here's mine, clean but rainy. It's not fun cleaning a car in the freezing cold, wind and rain. Couldn't feel my fingers at the end :(

post-39031-0-41437500-1420991132_thumb.j

post-39031-0-31108500-1420991148_thumb.j

Looks good wish mine was clean but not been in to do it

Looking good Phil I need to build a garage mines been rained on already :@

you guys need to come visit us this side of the equator, today is 33 degrees with 80% humidity, just to bad I'm stuck in the office, on a nother note, mines called Smurf, for obviouse reasons, wasn't my choice just got stuck with the name.

ps. I use Mcguires products, really good value

you guys need to come visit us this side of the equator, today is 33 degrees with 80% humidity, just to bad I'm stuck in the office, on a nother note, mines called Smurf, for obviouse reasons, wasn't my choice just got stuck with the name.

ps. I use Mcguires products, really good value

There's really no need for comments like that

• Like 1

There's really no need for comments like that

Yer I'm in agreement ! You pay we will come !! ;)

• Like 1

I make Rands and you guys make Pounds, so I'm sure you guys can afford a plane ticket at R18 to the pound, just saying, then again it looks like the second World War again, the Germans are taking over this time of the year :P

ps. it's hitting closer to the 40's today :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

We really should be an approved ford dealership !! post-55675-142219992196_thumb.jpg

And there is a white KA behind me lol

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club