Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St (Veronica)

nath.mk7.st

Welcome.

Right this is like a build thread but not as don't plan to build much at this stage. This is going to be my space to chat about my car and to post pics of it and the things that I have done/been with her.

She is called Veronica, I bought her new after test driving one as was passing ford and I had to have one, and I'm happy everytime I get in her. So here is a few pics and things I have done so far.

I'm Hardly the biggest modder but in my opinion even changing a bulb is a mod. But I wanted some space on here to chat about mine, others and even general chit chat. And to load all my pics too :)

This was day one :) and my old banger.

post-55675-141184938776_thumb.jpgpost-55675-141184942997_thumb.jpg

Then it was new mats.

post-55675-141184947751_thumb.jpg

post-55675-141184927436_thumb.jpg

Then I signed up to here and got the 2bhp sticker in :)

post-55675-141184960629_thumb.jpg

Then I had a pre ford fair detail :)

post-55675-1411849667_thumb.jpgpost-55675-14118497179_thumb.jpgpost-55675-14118497725_thumb.jpg

Then I had bit of break and changed all the bulbs de-tango etc. Don't have any pics of these but we all know what they look like haha.

Then today's mod witch prompted me to start this was the front splitter.

post-55675-14118499214_thumb.jpg

post-55675-141184994199_thumb.jpg

post-55675-14118499653_thumb.jpg

post-55675-141184997873_thumb.jpg

And the next plan is to get my plastics painting piano black inc the little black bits in wheel arches and the strips on roof.

Then I'm done for looks and it will be mountuned.

But this all had to be put on hold as we fly to America soon for few weeks and need the cash :(

Comments much appreciated and apologises for the bad spelling and punctuation I never was the best at school ;)

Edit anyone want to meet up or organise and Yorkshire meets with me pm me I'm hull area.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Yeah looks amazingly shiney. On the 3rd detail pic is that your wife looking out the door saying you missed a bit ? Lol

Veronica after the blueberry girl in Charlie and chocolate factory. Yer well not the wife, girl friend and she not telling me I missed abit she saying how sad I am that I'm taking pics of my car haha

• Like 1

Looks nice after the detail, DIY or pro?

Splitter always looks good, really need to get one ordered myself.

Wasn't that girl called violet?

Cool name mate, mines called sonic!

Car is looking great, as Mark said about the splitter I need one aswell :P

Veronica after the blueberry girl in Charlie and chocolate factory.

Sent from my iPhone using

That character's name was Violet, so my girlfriend tells me ;-) and google confirms haha

Looks stunning :) like the front splitter kinda wondering about getting myself one.

That character's name was Violet, so my girlfriend tells me ;-) and google confirms haha

Cheers guys. Not seen the film myself was a young relative that said it haha I'll give depole a ring now haha

Looks nice after the detail, DIY or pro?

Splitter always looks good, really need to get one ordered myself.

Wasn't that girl called violet?

DIY job took about 8hours non stop :( but was worth it :)

I'm really happy with splitter really finishes it off. I found it hard to fit tho on my own lol

where did you get the car window sticker? All I can find is external vinyl ones

It came with my welcome pack when I signed up to this :)

I never got a welcome pack

Premium (paid) members do :)

Didn't even know there was such a thing but I do now :)

I've already seen most of the pics but it looks great, especially with the splitter :)

I don't plan on changing anything visually except for bulbs on mine for now, so I don't really need a build thread lol.

I love the name Veronica too, even if it was a mistake. I'm struggling to think of a name for mine, never named a car before.

Cool name mate, mines called sonic!

That's a great name for a blue ST. I know most men give their car a woman's name, but Sonic works because it doesn't seem like a feminine car lol. I guess that's not the point though.

Cheers guys yer I'm real happy with the splitter. I'm like you phill don't like to visually change things but since owning this I've started playing cause I know I will be keeping the car for a long time. But I do have a limit I want it to look nice and not Chavy/tacky I want everything to look like it was done in factory as extras :) only other exterior mod think I'm doing is the plastics all painted the correct colour.

Cheers guys yer I'm real happy with the splitter. I'm like you phill don't like to visually change things but since owning this I've started playing cause I know I will be keeping the car for a long time. But I do have a limit I want it to look nice and not Chavy/tacky I want everything to look like it was done in factory as extras :) only other exterior mod think I'm doing is the plastics all painted the correct colour.

I agree with this completely, I hate seeing cars that look like they crashed into Halfords and come out the other side, small changes such as plastics gloss black look great and look standard, and the front splitter , not drastic just a nice touch to the front, drastic changes such as lowering 50mm springs so the car barely gets over speed bumps ruin the look for me.

• Like 1

I agree with this completely, I hate seeing cars that look like they crashed into Halfords and come out the other side, small changes such as plastics gloss black look great and look standard, and the front splitter , not drastic just a nice touch to the front, drastic changes such as lowering 50mm springs so the car barely gets over speed bumps ruin the look for me.

There is a golf gti near my house that's been lowered on airbag suspension to the floor and has merc sls alloys cambered. Now the alloys look really nice but I wouldn't put them on my fez or any other car unless I had a sls but then it would of come with them !

I never quite see the point of lowering a car so it scraped over every speed bump.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

post-55675-142088123727_thumb.jpg

post-55675-142088125158_thumb.jpg

Think I'm going to have a good clean day I'm dedicating all day to it this is how it's been looking for months as works been manic and I hate this time of year :( roll on summer

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1420881235.808558.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1420881250.189100.jpg

Think I'm going to have a good clean day I'm dedicating all day to it this is how it's been looking for months as works been manic and I hate this time of year :( roll on summer

You think that's bad?! You should come round and see my st- it's white! lol

Nice looking fez so far, amazing how she looks after a good detail... did you manage to get the plastics done in the end? I really want to do mine as it will make the white look really smart IMO but i'll get crucified if I spend my work bonus on that instead of taking the mrs on holiday! lol

post-55675-142090190308_thumb.jpg

post-55675-142090191946_thumb.jpgpost-55675-142090198438_thumb.jpg

All done gonna do inside tomorrow I

couldn't handle the cold any longer :(

I detailed it myself using all auto glym stuff but took a good day and a bit but ever since I did it it's been real easy to clean and it's got 4layers of HD wax on lol I've seen a couple white ones kicking about over winter and I don't think I could handle the dirt lol

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club