Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Or Titanium X?

laumk7
聽Share

I've currently got a zetec mk7.5, and am looking to trade in for a better spec - it's the full leather interior I'm after tbh.

Can anyone advise the real difference between thee two and which is the better begins to go for, I'll be buying new and have booked a test drive for monday

Also how cheap a deposit will I be able to get away with? 馃槃

I've currently got a zetec mk7.5, and am looking to trade in for a better spec - it's the full leather interior I'm after tbh.

Can anyone advise the real difference between thee two and which is the better begins to go for, I'll be buying new and have booked a test drive for monday

Also how cheap a deposit will I be able to get away with?

I would like to know this as well

I have the 1.6 titanium but had the x pack up-grade when the person had it new ????? so is mine a titanium X

Got full leather and more toys than a space ship lol......love it.

Over the titanium the X also has electric rear windows ( if a 5 door) partial leather heated sports seats, rear view camera, pushbuttons start, centre rear headrest, scuff plates, rear parking sensors, 16" wheels and keyless entry.

Only options are front parking sensors, dress up kit, adjustable boot floor and sony nav

That's quite a lot of equipment over your Zetec.

I'd go for the X if it was me ( with full dress up kit)

Get prices from Drivethedeal and carwow and ask the dealer to match it.

Drivethedeal will do a 3 door titanium X in the expensive colours with every option for 拢15305 saving 拢4039 off list price

Mark has covered the diiferences.

I could live without the centre rear headrest tho :rolleyes: but my heated leather seats will be switched on anytime soon.

A TX with full dress up kit and a set of 17's would look the business and pretty rare too.

This is my Titanium X with the dress up pack.

SAM_0506_zps8d2eebf8.jpg

Very nice Greg.

Have Ford stopped fitting the chrome trim on the bottom grille on the TX or do they not fit it if you have the dress up kit?.

Stopped in for cars built after March this year, also changed to plain leather steering wheel is without insert, an seat belts now single colour....and I think they downgraded the floor mats supplied

I've never seen a Fiesta Mk7/7.5 with chrome trim on the bottom grille? Generally the Mk7/7.5 Fiesta Zetec, Titanium and Titanium X have the same exterior trim and my Titanium does not have chrome trim fitted to the bottom grille and that was built in late November 2013.

What parts are the dress up kit ? I can't make it out. What's different to my titanium? Are the side skirts different ?

Does yours have side skirts?

Kit include, skirts,,rear bumper extension, front bumper extension and larger rear spoiler.

No. That was only bit I could see. I think the front is quite a subtle extension.

I've never seen a Fiesta Mk7/7.5 with chrome trim on the bottom grille? Generally the Mk7/7.5 Fiesta Zetec, Titanium and Titanium X have the same exterior trim and my Titanium does not have chrome trim fitted to the bottom grille and that was built in late November 2013.

My tit x was built in Feb 14 and does have the chrome trim, and gloss rather than matt fog light surrounds. When I last checked less than 2% of all Fiestas sold in UK are tit x spec so not surprised you haven't seen one. Will try to post photo

Ah, ok then. I understand now; it was only the Titanium X, and not the Titanium, that came with the chrome trim fitted to the lower grille?

I must admit that the TX front with chrome trim on the lower grille and the gloss fog lamp surrounds does look better than the T front without.

BTW, was the lower grille on the TX also gloss finish instead of matt?

That's super! Thank you all for your contributions, very much appreciated. All that begs the question now is colour race red or stick with frozen white?

I'm also interested in how Drive The Deal etc work. Do these companies except trade it's? Anyone gone to there local dealer and got a car for the same price as the online quote? I'm tempted to trade my titanium in for a Titanium X with a few mods and can't believe how cheap Car Wow and Drive The Deal are.

DTD won't do PX, some people have managed to get their local dealer to match the DTD price.

Get a price from them, see what the dealer can do and what the PX offer is, then see what webuyanycar will give. It may still work out cheaper than using the dealer.

I managed to get the dealer on carwow to do a px, it was lower than other offers I'd had though, but only very marginally so might try webuyanycar for the px as their price is fairer

It's all ordered now, gotta wait until February as its got to be factory built but eeeeeeeeee! It's so exciting I've NEVER done this before (ordered a brand new car), I've always been at least the cars second owner never ever the first who chose it

I have been reading this about the 7.5 titanium or titanium x

What are the extra stuff on pr-facelift when you have the x pack as mine has and is there a titanium x

on the pre-facelift because i can't find one.

No model called Titanium X on the pre-facelift

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No model called Titanium X on the pre-facelift

Cheers,just that i hear some many garages/people say different things.

So the X pack upgrade is just the alloys being zetec s ones, also been told leather and sony unit is standard

on the 1.6 and i have not seen a lot if any with the kit that mine has,1.6 has cloth or/and normal stereo etc.i always see.

• 2 weeks later...

Jace as requested...

They also show the upgraded (to facelift versions) centre console, gear surround and dual heat heated seats. post-55595-141832287234_thumb.jpgpost-55595-141832289151_thumb.jpgpost-55595-141832290376_thumb.jpgpost-55595-141832291458_thumb.jpgpost-55595-141832292601_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Jace as requested...

They also show the upgraded (to facelift versions) centre console, gear surround and dual heat heated seats. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1418322872.099844.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1418322891.299870.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1418322903.534016.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1418322914.368367.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1418322925.786581.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Was going to ask you that,centre arm rest,heated seat buttons and the black surround..

There seems to be a lot of the black things added like door handles etc,was it like

that from new or added by the person before.

Also whats the ''p'' button for and is the other TC on and off,aint got them.

Great pics.

I've (along with a friend) added all the facelift stuff as I much prefer it to the non-facelift console etc.

The switch is, from left to right, ESP on/off switch, passenger airbag status light, front parking sensors on/off switch.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club