Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Lead Time

chrislee88

Hi, just registered to this forum.

I've ordered a fiesta titanium with sat nav on the 9th this month but the dealership is saying it's going to take 16-20 weeks for it to arrive and couldn't give a better estimation yet. Has anyone ordered one recently or one that's just arrived?

I know that it's not the most popular model and with the added optionals will extend it but seems a bit excessive.

Ordered mine on 28-06. Still no car at the dealership. So i think that 16 weeks is normal.

16-20 weeks is about right, they'll be quoting a worst case scenario so it may arrive sooner, there is also a possibility someone may have ordered the same spec as you and then cancelled it so it may get allocated to you, unfortunately there is no way to track the vehicle so you will need to contact the dealer for updates on your build date, when you have that it should be 2-4 weeks before you pick it up.

I ordered mine (Titanium X) with sat nav, active city stop and spare wheel around 14th or 15th July. It's ready now but I pick it up on Saturday so it has taken 10 weeks from order to delivery which is what I expected.

Welcome to the forum :)

I ordered mine (Titanium X) on 10/07 and it arrived at the dealers the weekend just gone - so 11 weeks.

I assume it can vary depending on a wide range of factors, you just have to sit tight and hope to get it sooner, but be prepared to wait it out!

Thanks all. I think it's just the excitement of getting a new car just want it now, just need to wait and it could be a decent christmas present. A mate has got a red edition after just 3 weeks (it was already in stock), nice car and now I just want mine. Shame there's no actual way of tracking.

Hope you both enjoy the new cars. When did you guys get a build date?

Thanks all. I think it's just the excitement of getting a new car just want it now, just need to wait and it could be a decent christmas present. A mate has got a red edition after just 3 weeks (it was already in stock), nice car and now I just want mine. Shame there's no actual way of tracking.

Hope you both enjoy the new cars. When did you guys get a build date?

The build date of mine is 19-08 (mine is build in Spain). It is a shame that there is no actual tracking. Even the dealer doesn't always know where the car is :(

Mine was built in Germany , ordered 5th June , titanium x with every extra except leather. Picked it up on 26th July . Ask dealer for chassis number and then you can watch the build date on etis ford. I also ordered it through drive the deal which was recommended to me and i beat the dealers by 2k nearly. And i was the 1st owner. Excellent service from start to finish.

I got my first build date within a week (probably 3 or 4 days) of ordering and then I was given a second and completely accurate build date the week before the first given delivery date. I phoned the dealer and asked when I would get a registration number so that I could arrange insurance, the dealer then checked and found the final information.

The first build date was showing 5 weeks from order to delivery to the dealer, I thought that was far too fast as I expected a 10 week wait which turned out to be the case eventually.

It's worth the wait and the 10 weeks flew over for me, probably because I switched off all thoughts of the car until early last week when the dealer rang to arrange for me to pick the car up.

The build date of mine is 19-08 (mine is build in Spain). It is a shame that there is no actual tracking. Even the dealer doesn't always know where the car is :(

What car are you buying? fiestas are made in Cologne Germany, on the VIN the eight digit will be A for cologne, J is for Valencia.

I got my first build date within a week (probably 3 or 4 days) of ordering and then I was given a second and completely accurate build date the week before the first given delivery date. I phoned the dealer and asked when I would get a registration number so that I could arrange insurance, the dealer then checked and found the final information.

The first build date was showing 5 weeks from order to delivery to the dealer, I thought that was far too fast as I expected a 10 week wait which turned out to be the case eventually.

It's worth the wait and the 10 weeks flew over for me, probably because I switched off all thoughts of the car until early last week when the dealer rang to arrange for me to pick the car up.

Your spec would have matched a car already in the system hence the short wait.

How can I get on etis? I don't have the vin number but I can phone them tomorrow to see if I can get it.

I'm struggling to switch off all thoughts, mainly because several of my mates have got new cars as well, all of there's were already in stock so got them a lot quicker. Just need to be patient, like you said it's worth the wait.

I just wanted a white Titanium and the dealer found one in Inverness, that had a few extra packs already on it. I ordered it on a Friday afternoon, got the reg on Wednesday, five days later, for insurance purposes and the car arrived on the Monday...so, 10 days, all-in-all.

• Like 1

I just wanted a white Titanium and the dealer found one in Inverness, that had a few extra packs already on it. I ordered it on a Friday afternoon, got the reg on Wednesday, five days later, for insurance purposes and the car arrived on the Monday...so, 10 days, all-in-all.

Yeh it can be that fast if you get one that's already built and ready to go, great that they had what you wanted :)

The dealer did a search when I ordered mine and no matches came back for what I wanted and I wasn't prepared to compromise just to get it quicker - when you're spending several thousand pounds you might as well get exactly what you want! And I actually like the fact that my car was made just or me :)

• Like 2

ordered my titanium x on Friday with the extras I wanted. Been quoted November/December delivery which I don't think is too bad. This is my first brand new car so very excited

Yeh it can be that fast if you get one that's already built and ready to go, great that they had what you wanted :)

The dealer did a search when I ordered mine and no matches came back for what I wanted and I wasn't prepared to compromise just to get it quicker - when you're spending several thousand pounds you might as well get exactly what you want! And I actually like the fact that my car was made just or me :)

I was actually not expecting to get one that quickly, so I really didn't have any time to dwell on my decision.

I had a Renault Clio made just for me and it was faulty from the word 'Go'. It took almost a year to get a rattle on the hatch fixed, even though I told them exactly what the problem was. Aircon went after five years, airflow stopped working on setting number four. Radio was pathetic and the paintwork seemed to get scratched just by looking at it for too long.

The only decent thing about the car was the engine.

100bhp turbo-charged and very smooth.

I ordered my titanium on 5th August and was delivered on 29th Sept

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club