Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toped Antifreeze With Car Plan Red

bobj

I picked up a Modeo mk3 tdci 2006 in May and since it has had an oil and filter change, the front brakes and tyres changed and a few other stuff done mostly at home with a bit of help. The car is in good condition and doesn't appear to use any oil or water however I checked my antifreeze strength and decided to add a bit of neat anti freeze to increase the strength. I removed some with the tester first so it was down to the min mark on the bottle and topped it up with Car Plan red premium which contains Ethendiol and Ethylene Glycol as does the ford stuff but after checking the manual fount that it doesn't have the same code on it starting W and am wondering if this is a problem. The other issue is I am not sure what the original coolant is but know from the tester it must contain ethylene glycol and looks red/pink ish.

Red / pinkish / amber coolant is normally O.A.T. ( Organic Acid (additive) Technology ) which is the good stuff & what you want

O.A.T. should be on the label on the product

• Like 1

Thanks for that. Yes it does say OAT on the bottle so I guess it will do until it is changed eventually anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club