Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohh dear...

SeanW

Friend of mine has just had her car backed into - new driver, driving for a week (literally 3 hours until he's been driving a week).

Fair sized crack/split in the front bumper - no other (obvious) damage.  99.9% sure it's a replacement bumper.

My question is: does anybody have any experience of Euro Car Parts aftermarket front bumpers? I've used a rear one before on my old Focus, which was a god fit - but there's more to clip back onto the front.  It's not going through insurance (she was also hit last week - also a new driver, that one IS going through the insurance...2 not at fault claims in 2 weeks would look a bit dodgy...the 2nd hit is also a mate).

I know a fair few decent places to get her bumper sprayed - that's not a problem.  I estimate £150 for it - they come with primer anyway.  Just wondering if I can save £50 on the bumper.  I'll probably be fitting it - still got my old Haynes manual lol

how good is the car, is it worth a lot ? can the split be lived with? someone hit the back of my 2007 fiesta and put a fair size split along top of rear bumper. I could not be bothered with the hassle of getting estimate, taking for repair etc.  we agreed they would give me £150 cash and i would just live with it, and the devaluation of my car. it was an accident. they were nice about it, they didn't wind me up or try and shift blame etc.

It's an 09 plate Focus in very good condition (stand fast the last two weeks)

The damage is only cosmetic - of that I am 99% certain

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club