Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

traffic cam

Gavin mcgregor

i am fitting a next base GW 312 traffic cam to my 2012 focus  i want to fit it through the passenger compartment fuse box (under glove box)with the next base fuse lead but i cant find a switchable fuse. i have tried air con fuse and fog light fuse but the camera is still charging when the ignition is off (power is still there,charging light is still on)

does any one know which fuse will stop all power getting to the cam when ignition is off

thanks

gav

Which file will I find it in

gav

You'll find it in the fusebox above the passenger footwell.

Mk3 & 3.5 Focus Dashcam Piggyback Wiring Location a.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a very similar model camera, and I found somehow that trial and error will work best, just plug it in and keep going along the lines until it only turns on on ignition, that's the best way of doing it to make sure it doesnt drain your battery

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club