Do Not Sell My Personal Information

alloy paint

AlexBartlam

woke up this morning and went round the passenger side as i thought i kerbed my wheel last night, thankfully i didn't. but the paint around my center cap has been peeling. the colour looks like silver is this primer or could the previous owner have DIY sprayed them looks like is a trip to the wheel painters soon :sad:

IMG_3192[2].JPG

I have the same problem when I bought my car the sales Garage had replayed the wheels over the top of the OEM paint it looked good for a while( and fooled me) and is now pealing off just like yours(only worse)  the only thing to do is to go to a real wheel refurbishes and have it done right. I will be doing this very shortly Luckily I have a choice of 3 by me .They also remove buckles in alloys too I got one with a slight buckle get that done at the same time

yeah iv got a reputable one by my work place so all good in that department, its on the other wheels as well but not as serious its where the alloy meets the Tyre where its been rubbing as iv been driving. just pain that the previous or one before him had not got it done properly. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club