Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Motorola G5 5'' 3gig ram/dual sim

jace1969

Was looking for a cheap android phone and for £179 (with £10 discount) I got one off amazon prime,it has loads on it 

and loads of reviews gave it top marks even on YouTube putting it side by side to the new iPhone 7 and top premium phones there

was not a big different in speed if any which shocked me and also with the new android firmware,it came top in loads of reviews.

i have the 6s and I will not get the 7 as  there is no advantages or even less as no 3.5 socket.

Anyone tried the G5 as I know it's not a £300 + phone so don't expect all the gadgets like on my 6s.

Moto Gs have always been great value for money, not sure what the knew ones are like since Lenovo bought them off Google though...

13 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Moto Gs have always been great value for money, not sure what the knew ones are like since Lenovo bought them off Google though...

I did have one a few years ago the water proof one and that was amazing for a stupid price like £140 area,battery was amazing like 3 full days.

This g5 you can take the battery out which i think is a massive plus on any phone but being a light user like never game just a few calls/text and info

im looking at a few days,not a lot can even come close to it on the price and also the 3gig ram with dual sim are very hard to find.

Aint Android a lot to take in after trying to work with ios and now trying to do the both as main phone is 6s.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club