Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The idiot that did this

Bobr

2 hours ago, Philf1 said:

I hate people like this they think the world owes them something and it's them that are the victims.

Send him to prison with a tube of KY gel see how he likes that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

Brilliant!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jethro_Tull said:

Put sand in the ky.

Even better! :laugh:

Dress him in a mini skirt and crop top, put sand in the KY, and stick him in a cell with Bubba. A few days of that and his farts will be silent for the rest of his life and he'll think twice before drink driving with non licence or insurance again.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the car back from Nationwide this morning and they have made a really great job of it.   Looks like new.

There was more damage that I though as there was considerable damage under the wheel arch.   They also fitted a new tyre.

DSCN1752.jpg

DSCN1865.jpg

• Like 2

Nice job looks great :smile:

• Like 1

i think it is likely RSA won't take him to court. he probably has nothing the bailiffs could take and is likely on benefits. If they take him to court they will probably get an award of 5pence per week. They are unlikely to waste their time and money. They are a business and will only do it for the financial benefit if there is one to be had.

Luke says "In fairness I don't think it is worth going to prison for". Well, it's the only way to stop him driving as he obviously takes no notice of the law. 

"Nobody was injured at the end of the day, different story if it caused a fatality or hospitalised somebody." only by chance, if someone had been standing there it would have been different. 

• Like 1

Put his hair in pigtails, slather him in make up, dress him as a school girl, put broken glass in his Vaseline, and stick in in a perv offenders wing.  He won't do it again after that.

• Like 1