• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S666LER

• alexavfc

• Chris Ecc

• Jonny87

Random thing here but does anyones hid's flicker abit? ive recently fitted a 6000k set to my focus and to me they seem to flicker abit like when at the lights pulled up behind a car they seem to wobble a tiny tiny bit :blink: odd i know

Nah still illegal unless its got self leveling lights and washers, and too be honest i would not take what they say on wheel dealers with much hope.

I am getting on good, not had a single flashing lights/middle finger from anyone and is alot nicer to drive with the clearer lights

Im thinking of getting the 6K ones and just wondering were u put the ballasts under the bonnet?

Random thing here but does anyones hid's flicker abit? ive recently fitted a 6000k set to my focus and to me they seem to flicker abit like when at the lights pulled up behind a car they seem to wobble a tiny tiny bit :blink: odd i know

My right one flickers quite a bit, I just put that down to the fact they were cheap chinese ones, I'll invest in some UK ones eventually

Im thinking of getting the 6K ones and just wondering were u put the ballasts under the bonnet?

Get 4k or 6k mate 6k look just like proper xenon's well they match my dad's saab lol

My right one flickers quite a bit, I just put that down to the fact they were cheap chinese ones, I'll invest in some UK ones eventually

Mine are UK sourced ones from a proper hid supplier with a warranty etc etc but they still bloodey flicker! just the one on the left that annoys me the rhd one is fine :huh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club