Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Install Bluetooth on 6000CD Mondeo Mk IV -14

rca1959

Hi!

First post.

I have a Mondeo MK IV 2014 with a 6000CD radio. First owner did not buy the bluetooth option. A new law here in Sweden, from feb 1 2018, forbids any handheld phones. I do hope I could retrofit my car with the bluetooth module. I have Googled myself blue.....  in finding the correct part number an and some instructions on Youtube of how to do it.

I don't need USB, just want my phone to work.

I think there is a built in microphone from factory, but I am not sure. Is it?

Thanks in advance!

Why would there be a micro if it cannot connect to anything?

Hi!

It might be that it is cheaper in the manufactoring process to install it on all cars to lower the logistics cost for different wiring kits, especially as the microphone is a very low cost item. 

If your car has voice control then it will have the microphone, the indicator stalk would have a button on the end if you have it.

If you have VC then, in theory, you should just be able to change the BT/VC module that is hidden above the glovebox, then use Forscan to change the config to enable BT.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club