Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Bluetooth Audio

Carracer12

Hi,

So I bought a new to me 58 plate fiesta and have connected my phone to the bluetooth, that's fine for making calls but I can't seem to play music. The manual said press the Aux button a few times to change to bluetooth but I've tried this and it doesn't change from the "Line in active" screen. I've seen videos of it working but for me it won't? 

Thanks

The early ones that did not have USB didn't come with BT audio streaming.  Not sure if you could change the module and retrofit it.

1 hour ago, Luke4efc said:

The early ones that did not have USB didn't come with BT audio streaming.  Not sure if you could change the module and retrofit it.

You can.  Need the correct module and change 2 parameters in the central car config. If the car came without BT-VC it gets more complicated. 

That's strange, in one of the documents that came with the car from the factory I have screenshotted

Screenshot_20180622-103257__01.jpg

4 hours ago, Carracer12 said:

That's strange, in one of the documents that came with the car from the factory I have screenshotted

Screenshot_20180622-103257__01.jpg

The book that comes with the car typically has all available features - not only features on your car. 

58 plate was before BT High (audio) was available so you'll need the correct module & enable some options using the IDS 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club