Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folding Mirrors

fiesta_lad

Hi all just wondering if any one can help me i drive a fiesta mk5 2001 51 plate can any one tell me if the mirrors fold in by hand i have tried to do this but it looks like iam going to snap it or pull it off now i was parked next to a mk4 yesterday and i noiced both mirrors were folded in so iam wondering is mine the same or don't they fold in cheers alan.

Hi all just wondering if any one can help me i drive a fiesta mk5 2001 51 plate can any one tell me if the mirrors fold in by hand i have tried to do this but it looks like iam going to snap it or pull it off now i was parked next to a mk4 yesterday and i noiced both mirrors were folded in so iam wondering is mine the same or don't they fold in cheers alan.

No mark 4 and five mirrors don't fold in.Only the glass moves either electrically or manual.Strange you saw a mark 4 with folded mirrors.Was they aftermarket ones or just snapped

To me m8 they looked folded in ok don't know if they were after market ones tho never mind cheers for the reply anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club