Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo tdci pulsating on full throttle

krisjones

i dont know if this is going to be of any help to anyone. i had my turbo cleaned out about 6 months ago. ever since then i was getting the surging issue when pushing the accelerator down hard. as if the turbo was coming on and off all the time. well last weekend i decided to change my air filter, while taking the box off i noticed the air pipe that goes to the filter box was only just touching it. so undone the jubilee clip and pushed as hard as i could to get it back on. took a while and some washing up liquid but it slotted on. hey presto, no more surging. its like having the car back as new. i can confirm that its the issue with mine because the problem came back today. looked under the bonnet and once again the air filter pipe has popped off slightly again. hope its help to someone out there.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club