Do Not Sell My Personal Information

interior mirror fitment

Botus

I've got auto dim mirror, but when the screen was replaced it now wobbles about side to side and the trim isn't touching the glass.... I was with him when he put in the rain sensor and he seemed fully conversant with how that went on

….then when he refitted the mirror he had it at 90 degrees as he offered it up then rotated into place... is this normal way to fit the mirror? and do you have any idea why its all wobbly?

any thoughts on

when he refitted the interior mirror he had it at 90 degrees as he offered it up then rotated into place... is this normal way to fit the mirror?

Yes that's correct although it's more like a 45 degree twist than 90.

The new screen is probably cheap aftermarket with a poorly stuck mount.  I had the same issue on a previous car, mirror was loose and wobbled constantly after a new screen, very annoying 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Botus said:

thanks

Np.  You can buy specific windscreen mirror glue if you want to try and secure the mount properly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club