Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

my son starting early

presleymk4

love spending time with my son and he loves helping me, when your kids love fords as much as you is great, building memories, oh yhh btw hes the boss im his apprentice lol 

D090A0B4-0D19-4F3C-BCBE-FB86CACE4E9A.jpeg

6BF97B60-8493-4C88-9C80-5C89D85DFF27.jpeg

C2A66786-A2C2-42FE-8CC5-D1AFC61C2B1B.jpeg

CC403DEE-734B-43B3-ADB5-298DDABA3E69.jpeg

• Like 4

Thats great, i bet he loves helping his dad too!🙂

I bought my 2yr old daughter a childrens Bosch tool set and drill, she services everything in sight now. It's great to watch. She wants a lawnmower now to help me cut the grass too.

• Like 2

o yesss he keeps asking to go and fix the car lol she runs fine but hes got his own tools in my box do he fixes her and then tests her haha and teaching him what everything is and tbh hes learning pretty well, 

• Like 2

My dad tries to do all the mechanical work himself for my car as he says you'll never need to do this as I'm here. Sometimes I do think of practicing or train myself on how to change parts over. I have got into car detailing which is a good hobby. 

• Like 2

thats well kl mate, i have worked on old motors mist of my life and want to pass it down to my son 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club