Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GF66DYY - Zetec-S Red Edition

Cturner89

Was this anyone's on here? Lookingat buying it, be nice to know its history :) 

Will have an St-Line 140 in Magnetic grey on the market about mid October if you are interested

Needing it now really. It looks a nice motor, but would be nice to know if its had an easy life etc haha

1 hour ago, Cturner89 said:

Needing it now really. It looks a nice motor, but would be nice to know if its had an easy life etc haha

Try and find out via the v5 who the previous owner was. If it was company owned then it’s probably been well maintained but ragged around by whoever drove it. 

If one owner and full history, then you have no guarantees but it’s a safer bet then

Should wait for mine. I doubt you'll find a better example. Been well looked after, only been over 5000 rpm a handful of times in 3 years (a few 3rd gear overtakes along the A-Roads, useful gear that 3rd 🙂. Was run-in gently, full service history, swirl free paint  looked after by me (my first job was detailing showroom cars). Never done any short trips spent most of it's life cruising between 2000 & 4000 rpm on the motorway. Interior like new.

Was fully serviced in July 2019 including a cabin filter change and aircon regas ,passed it's first MOT last week.

GF66DYY is currently listed as untaxed and with MOT due on 14th October.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 7:34 PM, Blatto said:

Should wait for mine. I doubt you'll find a better example. Been well looked after, only been over 5000 rpm a handful of times in 3 years (a few 3rd gear overtakes along the A-Roads, useful gear that 3rd 🙂. Was run-in gently, full service history, swirl free paint  looked after by me (my first job was detailing showroom cars). Never done any short trips spent most of it's life cruising between 2000 & 4000 rpm on the motorway. Interior like new.

Was fully serviced in July 2019 including a cabin filter change and aircon regas ,passed it's first MOT last week.

GF66DYY is currently listed as untaxed and with MOT due on 14th October.

How much u want for it

It's a lease car so will only be available from a dealership. All I can do is give you the name of the dealership once it's returned.

I've had it from new 3 years ago and it's been treated very gently and is in tip top condition.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:42 PM, Blatto said:

It's a lease car so will only be available from a dealership. All I can do is give you the name of the dealership once it's returned.

I've had it from new 3 years ago and it's been treated very gently and is in tip top condition.

Thanks dude

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club