Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loss Of Mileage, Temperature etc, fuel left FOCUS ST 2.5

sharonh01

I have a focus ST 2.5 model 2008. This was perfectly fine this morning and went shopping as normal and when I returned back to the car the entire display is blank. I went shopping elsewhere hoping it would be okay when I returned but this was not the case

Does anyone have any idea what causes this issue and how to rectify

Thanks

Sharon

Does the millage show all - - - -

If so it’s down to a ABS sensor lead has likely stretched I have had the same problem replaced the lead and was all back working fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

instrument clusters on all modern cars have lots of failures at 7 to 11 years of age

lost of people out there repairing them, or if you like to play and can solder you can DIY- these guys sorted mine out

http://www.clusterrepairsuk.co.uk/repair/model/ford-focus-instrument-cluster-speedo-mk2?utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

• Like 1

Cluster fault, go on the numerous facebook pages and find threads for cluster faults etc 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club