Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forscan navigation.

Roberts99
聽Share

Hey guys. I linked my car up to my laptop via elm327 cable. It was a successful connection 馃檪 but this is what it looks like in configuration & programming. It looks alot different 7D0-01-02 than the other ones I have seen 馃え It normally says to change it to 04. Can anyone help? Do I still change the 001C to 004C? Thanks.聽

20200106_201849.jpg

What are you trying to do?

There is no reason not to try the change to the line, you can revert back if needs be.

Some lines look different to other people's because of options etc, one line can be responsible for several different functions.

Ps. This post should be moved to the relevant sub forum and not general chat, admin no longer move incorrectly located posts. They now delete them as too many people would post anywhere and then rely on admin to put it in the right place.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

What are you trying to do?

There is no reason not to try the change to the line, you can revert back if needs be.

Some lines look different to other people's because of options etc, one line can be responsible for several different functions.

Ps. This post should be moved to the relevant sub forum and not general chat, admin no longer move incorrectly located posts. They now delete them as too many people would post anywhere and then rely on admin to put it in the right place.

I've done it now mate. Cheers. How do I go about moving this post?聽

Ok, cool.

I'm not sure how or if you can move it, sorry.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club