Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Mate that's looks insane, timbers look like your loft haha. That's insanely long as well.  Mate ur mum will be well happy as you will have lots of greens in your diet lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, martyntdci said:

Mate that's looks insane, timbers look like your loft haha. That's insanely long as well.  Mate ur mum will be well happy as you will have lots of greens in your diet lmao

My attic is trusses 

Needs insulation though 

1869922272_Mangotcaughtgrowingweedbythesnowsmallin_9f1d4b_5438196.thumb.jpg.b1cc89033334036b3fd33dd8e4819987.jpg

• Haha 1

Maybe a cover over the loft hatch may help lol.  Or just turn the heating down lol

Just noticed they have windows up there, open them they must be steamy with that upstairs sauna lol

• Haha 1

Like seeing this. Also shows you don't have to be a business man to own a successful business to be driving around in heavily tuned cars. The owners said he's a mechanic. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Like seeing this. Also shows you don't have to be a business man to own a successful business to be driving around in heavily tuned cars. The owners said he's a mechanic. 

My workmates modified Peugeot 407 

20180925_075540.thumb.jpg.80f637d10caa7c2968bad25d61078ef3.jpg

Also has a 2012 BMW v8 M5, 

Chemical Process Operator Pharmaceuticals 

same job title as you? but you obv can not afford the fuel lmao

• Haha 1

Peugeot 407 Ferrari 360 replica? Not impressed...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I do like booking our first foreign holiday for about 7 years and only our 3rd ever overseas trip. 

Mate of mine has an apartment in Paphos available for mates rates 😎

Thing is, it nearly costs as much for us to get to an airport that has flights to Cyprus, than it does to fly out there 🙄

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like booking our first foreign holiday for about 7 years and only our 3rd ever overseas trip. 

Mate of mine has an apartment in Paphos available for mates rates 😎

Thing is, it nearly costs as much for us to get to an airport that has flights to Cyprus, than it does to fly out there 🙄

I'm looking forward to our first family holiday. It will probably be next year though due to financial commitments this year. Home renovations don't come cheap!!!

Only 30 mins to Manchester airport and 15 mins to Liverpool for me though.

• Like 2

@Lenny I remember you showing that picture 🤣. I don't think I'd get a wife who'd say she only pays towards a mortgage.

That doesn't look like a bad job title. I'm sure it's good salary. At the moment I'm doing a biomedical science degree. Thinking I might go into doing a masters after. For job I'm thinking either going into medical research (which I think requires me to do a PHD) or a healthcare scientist (includes immunologist, haematologist etc). Starting salary ain't bad for both which is something I have to consider if I'm going to have to save for a property first. With the NHS the salary increases each year until your 8th year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Peugeot 407 Ferrari 360 replica? Not impressed...

Yep, 

Three litre engine relocated to the rear, 

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

same job title as you? but you obv can not afford the fuel lmao

😅 I was late that morning didn't have time to refuel 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Only 30 mins to Manchester airport and 15 mins to Liverpool for me though.

Mate reckons he can get a return flight from Liverpool for about £100 to Paphos! It's costing us just over £1000 for 4 of us from Glasgow plus a couple of nights in a Travelodge and return flights to Orkney, it ain't gonna be cheap but what the hell! Yer a long time dead, as they say 😉

• Like 1

Just now, zain611 said:

@Lenny I remember you showing that picture 🤣. I don't think I'd get a wife who'd say she only pays towards a mortgage.

That doesn't look like a bad job title. I'm sure it's good salary. At the moment I'm doing a biomedical science degree. Thinking I might go into doing a masters after. For job I'm thinking either going into medical research (which I think requires me to do a PHD) or a healthcare scientist (includes immunologist, haematologist etc). Starting salary ain't bad for both which is something I have to consider if I'm going to have to save for a property first. With the NHS the salary increases each year until your 8th year. 

€68,000 per annum minus €12,000 tax €56,000 take home, 28 days holiday per annum three cycle shift including nights, 

Better money in the bio science as it's the future everything is moving towards biochemistry growing rather than manufacturing as such.

• Like 2

Lenny the misses uses that line with me 😋 I always say the night before haha

• Haha 1

Ur on 56€k a year? Anybody on here tell me where he lives lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, martyntdci said:

Ur on 56€k a year? Anybody on here tell me where he lives lmao

Wife, mortgage and three kids to pay for aswell as home improvements, all averages out to be a regular income, 

If wife was working would somthing but with one income it's much the same as two of us working as team leaders in Tesco 

• Like 1

I'm in the wrong job, a tesco job would be a step up

• Haha 1

I do like when the focus goes in for a mot and passes but had 1 advisory. you will need a tyre soon as its close to legal limit that will do nicely lol.....  Just sort this gremlin now. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

I do like when the focus goes in for a mot and passes but had 1 advisory. you will need a tyre soon as its close to legal limit that will do nicely lol.....  Just sort this gremlin now. 

put my sons though today pass no advisory £45 well pleased :smile:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dezwez said:

put my sons though today pass no advisory £45 well pleased :smile:

£45? Thats a bit steep. Are there any ATS garages by you? They do my MOT each year for £29.99. 

mine was 45 also, the strange bit is we had no receipt  for the emissions this time, so I don't know how well it went as im always curious. but hey a pass is a pass not bad for a 11yr old car. misses got told its a very good solid example thats been looked after, and he has seen newer in worse condition than mine 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

Same advisory as my car when I took it MOT last. Only said the driver side front tire is close to the legal limit 

• Like 2

cheap mot's ftw….. legit of course

• Haha 1

Following a discussion I had on here earlier witj @dezwezregarding a four litre per minute water leak under the ground outside our boundary wall; 

There's two lads arrived today one's assuming the position 😂 the other has requested to park in the driveway, 

There quite friendly explained what there doing and its nice to see them acting on the leak so soon after discovering it's location last week 

20190110_113148.thumb.jpg.edfc17726e5d79a2bed42b369dcf6659.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Following a discussion I had on here earlier witj @dezwezregarding a four litre per minute water leak under the ground outside our boundary wall; 

There's two lads arrived today one's assuming the position 😂 the other has requested to park in the driveway, 

There quite friendly explained what there doing and its nice to see them acting on the leak so soon after discovering it's location last week 

20190110_113148.thumb.jpg.edfc17726e5d79a2bed42b369dcf6659.jpg

that make a nice change :smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club