Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

8 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

I do like sausage, cheese and tomato with black pepper and brown sauce on oatcakes for dinner  😋 😋 

You ruined it with oat cakes, toast is what you need!!!😉

I had two very nutritious chicken dipper and hot sauce sandwiches followed by two cherry bakewells, lovely!!!! Gym later to burn em off. 😁

4 minutes ago, WES180 said:

You ruined it with oat cakes, toast is what you need!!!😉

I had two very nutritious chicken dipper and hot sauce sandwiches followed by two cherry bakewells, lovely!!!! Gym later to burn em off. 😁

Chicken dipper sandwich? 

I like Southern fried chicken sandwich, with crispy bacon , melted cheese, Jack Daniels honey barbeque sauce, ranch dressing on sour dough bread toasted on the outside. Yummy. 

• Like 1

Just now, iantt said:

Chicken dipper sandwich? 

I like Southern fried chicken sandwich, with crispy bacon , melted cheese, Jack Daniels honey barbeque sauce, ranch dressing on sour dough bread toasted on the outside. Yummy. 

Well you've obviously got far more money than me Ian 😂

Chicken dipper sandwiches with hot sauce and salt and vinegar are lovely. Even better are Birdseye battered fish fingers sandwiches with tomato sauce. Mmmmmm. Try one, I bet you like them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iantt said:

Chicken dipper sandwich? 

Sounds like you live at tgi's lol

• Haha 1

What ever happened to jam butties or crisp butties 

• Like 1

I think the issue is that the prediction is based on previous mpg and at motorway speeds my mpg is lower.  It's mega accurate unless I actually had 10 litres left of course...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I just checked the fuel receipt, and yes I did manage to put the full 47 litres in! That was indeed very nearly quite embarrassing.

30 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Sounds like you live at tgi's lol

Do they do that there? I must check it out. That sandwich I liked was from friendlys restaurant, but I assume it's an American thing really. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

I just checked the fuel receipt, and yes I did manage to put the full 47 litres in! That was indeed very nearly quite embarrassing.

Didn't realise the tank was that big on the Fiesta, unless they fit a bigger tank to the ST's?  Diesel Focus/Golf tank is only 53 litres lol!  I've not managed to get more than 49/50 litres in though, even once the range is on 0.  

• Like 1

Mate you carnt go wrong. Maybe 5 guy's might drum up something like that

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

What ever happened to jam butties or crisp butties 

Marmite and crisp sandwich

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iantt said:

Marmite and crisp sandwich

You either love it of hate it lol

• Like 2

I have marmite on my toast everyday in work but also like it with sausages on toast and with cheese on sandwiches.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

I have marmite on my toast everyday in work but also like it with sausages on toast and with cheese on sandwiches.

What about trying with sausage and cheese on toast? 😋 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Urghhhh!!!🤢😂

16 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

sounds ok to me :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, martyntdci said:

You either love it of hate it lol

crisp sandwich all the time ☺️

• Like 2

Gotta love salt n vinigar/cheese n onion butties with salad cream 😋 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Gotta love salt n vinigar/cheese n onion butties with salad cream 😋 

oh yes ☺️

• Like 1

I thought it was just me, this misses calls me disgusting 😂 

• Haha 1

I do like finally getting the cable management finished in the attic, looks much better now, 

And I put the Christmas tree back too. 

From this: 

20180922_171814.thumb.jpg.47b82db97fd488d8b173c7482b7e6d7f.jpg

To this:

20190112_170146.thumb.jpg.ec96775568d2197b331223eb3ff6d0eb.jpg

20190112_170135.thumb.jpg.4b618c38252726e4cb2826a2e3dfd225.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Didn't realise the tank was that big on the Fiesta, unless they fit a bigger tank to the ST's?

Yes, I believe the standard petrol tank is 42 litres and the diesel tank is 40 litres.

I'm not surprised they put a bigger tank on the ST. Have you seen what happens to the current mpg readout when you floor it?!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Yes, I believe the standard petrol tank is 42 litres and the diesel tank is 40 litres.

I'm not surprised they put a bigger tank on the ST. Have you seen what happens to the current mpg readout when you floor it?!

Smiles per Gallon 😮😯😲😧😬😀😃😆

• Like 2

Lenny if you had in the boot of the focus you have ppl saying wtf..... Mate that's loads of electric cables... Well and others 😂 

• Haha 1

Your like  a genius with ur talent. Well done 🎊 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Lenny if you had in the boot of the focus you have ppl saying wtf..... Mate that's loads of electric cables... Well and others 😂 

IMG_20150331_103547_zpsnm86nrxk.thumb.jpg.ca3c7d6298891785ced3ef5e84617826.jpg

Thanks very much mate,

I enjoy planning things like this and adding extra little bits to make them even more functional, My only regret now is; 

I should have put door hinges on the side of the panel or on the top to allow easier access to the rear of it, but if I ever convert the attic it's easy enough to build a cabinet over it with doors for access, 

I had first created a similar cavity panel for the boot of the focus, it's removable if seats need folding,  that's where I got the idea for the attic 😂 when a car guy does DIY in the home the attic space looks like a car boot install PMSL 🤣

I've fitted a 4 channel amplifier to it with an extra audio feed directly from the headunit, 

IMG_20150131_161126_zpshsbdad6q_edit_1422724130553_zpse2veogvq_edit_1422782472176_zpsgfzrx4is_edit_1422800969857_zpsejot7axl.thumb.jpg.dc9de83f869e68828cef28f8afe53410.jpg

Meaning when you unplug the panel, plug the front Speakers in to the audio feed from the headunit to keep the music going, 

IMG_20150223_173404_zps4apkbny6.thumb.jpg.f8dcfa471848e111ec4be5800eb9b1df.jpg

300W mono amp then fitted to the drivers side arch panel along side a 1.0 Fared custom wrapped capacitor 

IMG_20150419_183447_zpsdrz1haf5.thumb.jpg.806a57d2a2c0b44265e071149bcc7f7f.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club