Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 DAB files

Tommo17

Can anybody point me in the direction for the DAB file please. 

AE I think I’m looking for. Thanks 

Sure there Linked in the 3.4 update thread. Near the end.

Matt

7 hours ago, matt77303 said:

Sure there Linked in the 3.4 update thread. Near the end.

Matt

Must of missed it. Will check again. Cheers 

They’re definitely in there or the Russian forum.  Look at the top post on the Russian site and all the different files are split up neatly.

pretty sure I’ve got a copy so worse case give me another shout and I’ll find jt

13 hours ago, vibeone said:

They’re definitely in there or the Russian forum.  Look at the top post on the Russian site and all the different files are split up neatly.

pretty sure I’ve got a copy so worse case give me another shout and I’ll find jt

Will have a look on the laptop mate. Can’t  use the Russian sites on my phone doesn’t translate. Thanks ill get back to you if I can’t find them 

14 hours ago, vibeone said:

Got them mate. You were right nice and easy to find. Hopefully can fix the logo issue now after downgrading back to 3.4 base. 

dont suppose you’ve updated the APIM firmware have you? 

On 4/22/2020 at 9:22 AM, Tommo17 said:

Got them mate. You were right nice and easy to find. Hopefully can fix the logo issue now after downgrading back to 3.4 base. 

dont suppose you’ve updated the APIM firmware have you? 

Yes - used FORScan beta version. It’s not for the faint of heart.  I haven’t been that scared since I upgraded my clocks on a mk2.5 😅

It worked fine - I screwed up and didn’t update the last 2 calib files (I mistakenly thought they were for the PCM ECU and didn’t want to touch them.  Result: blank screen and DTC codes just said “unit does not support DRC”.  Oops! Flashed the last 2 files and it worked immediately.

I never had radio logos or call screen at all until I upgraded - takes about 30/40 minutes too so make sure your laptop and vehicle have enough juice!

9 minutes ago, vibeone said:

Yes - used FORScan beta version. It’s not for the faint of heart.  I haven’t been that scared since I upgraded my clocks on a mk2.5 😅

It worked fine - I screwed up and didn’t update the last 2 calib files (I mistakenly thought they were for the PCM ECU and didn’t want to touch them.  Result: blank screen and DTC codes just said “unit does not support DRC”.  Oops! Flashed the last 2 files and it worked immediately.

I never had radio logos or call screen at all until I upgraded - takes about 30/40 minutes too so make sure your laptop and vehicle have enough juice!

I’ll attempt but this forscan says no update ?

6558F29A-2A34-49B9-B384-15185A1AAA81.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay I don’t get email notification last anymore for some reason.

im not sure what mine said.  I thought I had more greens than that.  Not to pass the buck but I honestly don’t know the answer and given it’s firmware, I would await confirmation from someone who actually knows the situation lol

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:51 PM, Tommo17 said:

I’ll attempt but this forscan says no update ?

6558F29A-2A34-49B9-B384-15185A1AAA81.jpeg

I had thr same.

Select custom and then select the firmware files found in the 3.4 upgrade thread. On page 3 from memory.

Matt

On 5/14/2020 at 5:52 PM, vibeone said:

Sorry for the delay I don’t get email notification last anymore for some reason.

im not sure what mine said.  I thought I had more greens than that.  Not to pass the buck but I honestly don’t know the answer and given it’s firmware, I would await confirmation from someone who actually knows the situation lol

Yea can’t find a clear answer so haven’t bothered 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, Tommo17 said:

Yea can’t find a clear answer so haven’t bothered 

As Matt said, I believe that is what I did (custom, files from this thread) but same warning - my memory is foggy and I don’t want you to brick it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club