Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Break lights

Misslewis90

So today, I had my break light changed by a friend, car was working absolutely fine before then as had only been to shop 5 mins prior, break light was changed all good, however as soon as it was changed car wouldn’t start?? Not sure if it’s related if that’s possible?? Took quite a few attempts to get car running. 2012 fiesta. Any advice? Or totally unrelated? 

• Confused 1

Is there any chance that your friend had the electrical system live (Key on engine off), while he changed the bulb? Or afterwards to check the other bulbs? If so then that could explain it. If its not that then id check your battery to see what voltage it is, to see if it needs either a charge or replacement. I'd also check your alternator when the engine is running to see if it's changing at or higher than 14.2 volts (minimum of 14 volts).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club