Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for old Fiesta

Phil80

Hi 

I am looking for a silver Ford fiesta, 

P29 TFM

I believe it's not scrapped and interested if anyone has it or seen it anywhere? 

Cheers

Phil

Its not showing taxed Insured or MOT'd - why do you think kits still around?

This vehicle is NOT showing as insured on the Motor Insurance Database today

This vehicle is NOT showing as insured on the Motor Insurance Database tor MOT.d

Vehicle details could not be found

You searched for P29TFM

If you are sure that you entered the correct registration number and you need to make further enquiries please contact DVLA.

Looking on the Gov.UK site that car nolonger exists......Scrapped ? Or you've typed in the wrong reg' number ?

15 hours ago, Ian Lanc said:

Looking on the Gov.UK site that car nolonger exists......Scrapped ? Or you've typed in the wrong reg' number ?

Or the private plate has been removed and put on retention. When a car is scrapped, I believe the history still shows on DVLA? 

6 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

Or the private plate has been removed and put on retention. When a car is scrapped, I believe the history still shows on DVLA? 

Wasn't there a date when DVLA had to show when a vehicle was scrapped, was done to stop cloning ? We had a Renault Clio reg' number P790 HMU, purchased from new, sold in 1998 and was written off by the new owner within one week, lovely car and know for certain it was scrapped, car was in a right mess, owner claimed off her insurance, contractor took the car away, sad day for me to see it in a mess...........

Vehicle details could not be found

You searched for P790HMU

If you are sure that you entered the correct registration number and you need to make further enquiries please contact DVLA.

P29 TFM is showing it was last mot’d on the 5th March 2008 with 41,891 miles on the clock, so no mot status in 12 years, I’d say, sadly your old fez is decomposed in the grave.

Hi,

Wanted to ask if someone could tell me how much a Fiesta 05 ABS Pump should set me back?. They have confirmed that to be the issue.

Thanks

Hi,

Wanted to ask if someone could tell me how much a Fiesta 05 ABS Pump should set me back?. They have confirmed that to be the issue.

Thanks

39 minutes ago, gary312 said:

Hi,

Thanks

You should post as a new subject - you'll have more chance of getting an answer

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club