Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happened to the Focus online owners manual Mk2?

StephenFord

7 hours ago, Hooded said:

Thanks for that but that is for the USA/Canadian version. The 'old' one I had access to was nicely interactive, and for the UK model... (2005 Mk2 LX)

54 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Thanks for that but that is for the USA/Canadian version. The 'old' one I had access to was nicely interactive, and for the UK model... (2005 Mk2 LX)

The LX model only has a key hole for the ignition and three dials for the fan anyway, majority of the manual would be detailing optional extras 🤭 only teasing yourself 

• Haha 1

It's gone...  I noticed a few weeks ago when I tried to confirm something on a PFL.  :unsure: 

You can either have Mk1.5 or Mk2.5, no Mk2 anymore! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Probably just an error on the website if the Mk1 and MK2.5 is still available.

• Like 1

@StephenFord Maybe you could contact Ford and ask them where it went?  They may not realise it's gone unless someone notifies them.  

54 minutes ago, BigLen said:

The LX model only has a key hole for the ignition and three dials for the fan anyway, majority of the manual would be detailing optional extras 🤭 only teasing yourself 

Whatever man   LOL...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Whatever man   LOL...

I was having a bad day then. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

@StephenFord Maybe you could contact Ford and ask them where it went?  They may not realise it's gone unless someone notifies them.  

Tom, I would love to do that but can only find a 'twit' contact, or 'fleecebook' one, no email address. I don't do social media...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Best I could find, but I find it generally covers the things I’ve had to look up about my UK car still. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club