Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2 1.8 TDCi aftermarket engine mount brands

Janzup

Hi guys,

A month ago I bought 2007 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi which needs all 3 engine mounts replaced. I live in Slovenia and Ford OEM part prices here are insane. The price at the dealer for original hydraulic mount on the passenger side (part. no. 1343056) is 550 eur (505 £) which I find absurd. The price for other two mounts is 140 eur and 100 eur. So buying OEM is just not an option for me even though everyone on the forums say original ones or nothing. Therefore I will need to go for aftermarket mounts. The brands and prices  of aftermarket mounts I can get in Slovenia are:

Passanger side hydraulic mount (part. no. 1343056):

Ruville................62,13 €

Sasic..................63,14 €

Metalcaucho.......65,87 €

Swag.................91,15 €

Hutchinson........93,04 €

STC...................96,44 €

Febi Bilstein......91,43 €

Vaico.................98,81 €

Febest..............89,63 €

Driver side uner the battery mount (does anyone know exact part number for Focus 2007 1.8 TDCi? Dealer said he is not allowed to tell me exact part number)

Vaico.......65,76

STC.........48,97

Sasic........80,77

Gsp..........24,61

Tedgum....45,46

Transmission mount on the bottom of the engine (does anyone know exact part number for Focus 2007 1.8 TDCi? Dealer said he is not allowed to tell me exact part number):

Ridex......12,57

JP Group..15,04

GSP.........16,94

STC.........26,03

Mapco......28,18

Ruville......28,88

Stark.........31,76

Optimal.....31,89

Sasic........20,29

Metalcaucho... 20,32

Kavo..........36,58

Corteco....47,06

So I would like to ask does anyone have any experience with any of these brands especially their engine mounts for Focus? I have no problem paying for most expensive aftermarket, I just need something that will last me some time.

Thank you very much for your answers!

Jan

Thanks for the recommendation and the link to the part numbers, I really appreciate it. So I will probably go for Febi Bilstein hydaurlic mount on the passenger side and STC for other two mounts. Are STC parts supposed to be of good/Ok quality?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club