Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Issues with 2.2 xl ranger limp mode/stability and powertrain

ian1011

Having issues with stability light and power train light constantly coming on when warmed up at temperature on my 2.2 ranger xl. The elm light has been on and off for a while and always in limp mode.

the garage said it was an actuator issue, then concluded turbo.. so I have had a new turbo fitted, then the fuel filter light came on. Replaced this then all lights reappeared. They then said all the sensors on the dpf,  all three ripped. Replaced all sensors. Then they said fuel rail. Now they say lights referring to leaf springs. Lights coming on still. Put it on my mates scanner and came up with p2598 and p2566. I took off pipe next to the map sprayed carbon cleaner inside the intake and the eml  light went out showing no codes. However still stability light and power train light and limp mode constantly. 

any ideas guys as I’m £4000 in and at the end of my tether ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club