Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hybrid Guage

Dennis O Connor

Have a puma st line, the hybrid guage is not in the screens menu. Anyone got any ideas   please

Do you mean the 'screen choice' menu with the tick boxes or just no longer on the scrolling screens?

I can see how it might untick itself but no idea how it would disappear from the choice menu.  I take it you haven't had any PCM updates or messing with Forscan etc?

Yes, no longer on the scrolling menus, I've had no updates or changed nothing, strange

4 minutes ago, Dennis O Connor said:

Yes, no longer on the scrolling menus, I've had no updates or changed nothing, strange

Ah ok, it's probably just unticked then.  If it's the same as the Focus there's an option called 'screens' or similar towards the bottom of the dash menu.  Once open it gives options of trip 1, trip 2, hybrid, etc...and even 'calm screen' which just removes everything from the centre.

Thanks tom, but I have calm, trip 1, trip 2, etc on that menu but hybrid guage is not. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Dennis O Connor said:

Thanks tom, but I have calm, trip 1, trip 2, etc on that menu but hybrid guage is not. 

How odd.  I'm not sure what to suggest other than asking your Ford dealer.

Will do that, thanks for your help

28 minutes ago, Dennis O Connor said:

Just throwing this in there, you are sure that you have a mild hybrid?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club