Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7 2011 Titanium.....Any way to get the engine temp on all the while like MK 7.5.

jace1969

I was waiting in traffic the other day for a good 2 hours and the fan was on and off, but it would have been a big advantage if i could see how hot the car was running.

Is there a way to get it on all the way, it a wonder they never put it on the stick button when you set all your MPG reading etc.

try and see if you can enter the dash test mode, among other things in this test mode including the speedo speed going into the speedo gage from the ecu, there will also be an engine temp in degrees C

I had a 2011 once.   I didn't realise until after I had bought it that it had no temperature gauge. Had I known I would never have bought it.

I would still have the car knowing it didn't have one as a lot of modern cars don't have a lot of stuff like even a dipstick to check the oil level.

I was just seeing if it's there on the secret menu is there a way of making it there all the while even adding something as its just water temp.

How do you get to the secret menu now.

It is not difficult to add a gauge. A bit of Googling and velcro a module to the dash to save making holes. Sensor is a thermocouple run through the clip under a coolant hose. Under £8 in the bay.

You can get a dashboard mountable multifunction gauge that would plug into the ODB port with a discrete cable that would show you this and a few other things.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club