Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk5 Ford Mondeo Estate Titanium X - Fitting a St Line Body Styling Kit

Jensen

Hi There 

Vehicle: Mondeo Titanium X

Year: 2016

Mark: Mk5

Have just purchased a full ST-Line body kit from my local Ford dealer to fit on to my Titanium X Mondeo less the rear bumper lower skirt as they cant get it anywhere (apparently) & I'm having issues with the rear lower skirt parts

First of all I purchased a second hand lower skirt complete with diffuser, reflectors, towing eye cover & twin exhaust pipe chrome trims off eBay - Seller stated on the add that it was removed from an accident damaged 2015 Mondeo estate ST Line, So I got it repaired & painted to suit my deep impact blue paint - When I went to fit along with my newly purchased tow bar assembly kit I realised it was never fitting - Contacted my friend in Trust Ford who later told me via the supplied lower skirt part number (DS7J-17F884-A) that it was probably off a Hatchback model hence why it wont fit on to the estate upper bumper.

Went back to Ford & tried again & they couldn't get me the right lower skirt (2328353 which supersedes 1893387) due to zero stock anywhere in Europe or UK 

I then tried Ford Online Parts & they had 3 accessory lower skirts (2328353) in stock so I purchased one of these only to find the twin chrome exhaust trims from the hatchback skirt don't fit the new estate skirt holes - Nightmare...!

I got the new skirt painted to suit the car & fitted the diffuser & towing eye cover to it but the chrome exhaust trims part numbers: (2363661 LH) & (2363663 RH) don't fit the new skirt - There are four variants of these chrome trims the other two part numbers being (2366185 LH) & (2366152 RH) but with these being £136 +VAT each from Ford I don't want to purchase these to find out they don't fit either - Looking on eBay & other online sites there is more than 4 variants of these chrome trims with other different part numbers starting with DS73 & DS7J etc 

Ford cant tell me what trims suit what bumper lower skirts from OEM Ford part numbers (which I find hard to take in)

Does anyone know what chrome exhaust trims fit what lower bumper skirts ?

• Sad 1

Hi 

I am admin on a very active and helpful Mk5 group on Facebook. You will find a lot of help and information there, and info on software upgrades etc.

Feel free to join us and have a see if we can help

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/?ref=share

Jon.

• Like 1

Thanks Jon

Just joined & awaiting approval

Regards 

• 2 months later...

Very interested in this, how have you got on with fitting, just got a 68 plate Titanium 180 and already looking at changing the front grills, would have loved an ST but none available local to me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club