Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ULEZ fiesta compliance

Nana

Help,

very confused, TFL, Reg check says my 2018 (68) reg 100 Titanium Ecoboost is NOT compliant, however web searches suggest it is.

1) how can I be sure/ check another way?

2) if it defo isn't, are there any mods which reduce NOx to be compliant??

Cheers

Seems odd. Just put mine in the TFL reg checker out of interest and it said I would only be liable for congestion charge, not ULEZ or LEZ. My wife's 2014 car (which has higher CO2) gave the same result.

Both my 16 plate Mondeo diesel and 16 plate fiesta ecoboost only pay congestion charge and not ulez or lez. So a 68 plate ecoboost should be

Yes, according to the TFL site, petrol cars need to be Euro 4 emissions standard or above to avoid the ULEZ charge. A 2018 Fiesta will be Euro 6 or 6.2 (depending on build date) and in either case should be exempt. Assuming you have entered the reg no correctly it would appear the TFL database may be incorrect (not unknown, I have heard) so I guess you would need to contact them to sort it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club