Do Not Sell My Personal Information

key lost down a drain

mrmetallica

1 hour ago, mrmetallica said:

ive got one of those will have a look saturdar

I would have been out there straight away lol

• Haha 1

What sort of a Prat would do a thing like this....!! Unbelievable....!!

The claw gripper things your best bet... Plus a decent torch....

With any luck, you'll not only recover your key, but youll find my key for my Nissan Note - which I illegally double parked in a local car park on 30th December last.. no free spaces were available... this so I could work on my Ranger pickup , tools and dog in Note, asleep..... (not the tools that is) .... both front windows down an inch or so to ventilate.. (blue sky day) .... ve-Hicle unlocked obviously.....blocking 2 neighbours cars (which I decided I could easily move for if they required to make use of) ... NO IDEA WHERE THE KEY WENT..... STILL NOT FOUND....... Luvved that key.... and its lanyard......😔😔😔

Key cover insurance saved my wallet...... eventually..... 7 days on.....car was saturated of course, despite the use of tarpaulins to mitigate rain getting in...... and the car parked stupidly, and immovable.... even bought 2 workshop dollies from Screwfix with intentions to put put under wheels and try to swivel her around...... but these didn't arrive.... Eventually, I got refund and bought a set of 4 dollies from eBay.... which themselves only arrived the day after the insurers keysmith had finally come (given that the terms of insurance were a 2 day period from when notified to insurer's taking action.... but warning - NEVER EVER DARE to lose keys on an EXTRA LONG WEEKEND CHRISTMAS - NEW YEAR BREAK........hence the statement "....Ring us back, first thing, on January 4th....well instruct our locksmith then... ."

Mrmettalica.... I fear U R a rank AMATEUR....... 

😊😊😊😊😊😊

10 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I would have been out there straight away lol

Hopefully he gets there before these guys...  Take a while to get through a whole truck full with a tea strainer... :biggrin: 

York council fixing four miles of drain gullies in bid to prevent winter  floods - YorkshireLive

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Hopefully he gets there before these guys...  Take a while to get through a whole truck full with a tea strainer... :biggrin: 

York council fixing four miles of drain gullies in bid to prevent winter  floods - YorkshireLive

Been there done that, brings back some good memories. Easiest job ever.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

2 pages of key lost in drain posts 😂

There's not much else on the forum  to comment on unless you want to get bored by " my ecoboost is rattling " or " should I wear a mask or not" 

• Haha 2

As an aside I hold my key blade out in my pocket if walking in an unknown area or in the dark you never know.

And there we are off down another tangent hahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JImpster said:

As an aside I hold my key blade out in my pocket if walking in an unknown area or in the dark you never know.

And there we are off down another tangent hahahahahahahahahaha

To do that I would have to put my flick knife away. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, iantt said:

There's not much else on the forum  to comment on unless you want to get bored by " my ecoboost is rattling " or " should I wear a mask or not" 

Someone ordered a set of roof bars for an EcoBoost yesterday.

Oh the shame lol. If it's been ordered by anyone on here, it's on it's way 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ive ordered a 25mm neodinium magnet as there is some metal inside the fob that is magnetic hopefully that will do the trick

ive got a delorean i just need to work out how to make myself 1/32 scale mm

delorion.thumb.jpg.d065fdd2183f7233043fc4175ce7ad3d.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mrmetallica said:

Now, I thought I'd already posted how to shrink yourself LOL 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

ive lived hear 18 years they dont even sweep the streets let alone clean the drains. when i looked down into drain all i could see was plastic bottles and tin cans

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

ive lived hear 18 years they dont even sweep the streets let alone clean the drains. when i looked down into drain all i could see was plastic bottles and tin cans

Regular as clockwork here!

1452200239_gullycleaning.thumb.jpg.d8059daa1672b012f9f4877743a6678c.jpg

9 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Regular as clockwork here!

1452200239_gullycleaning.thumb.jpg.d8059daa1672b012f9f4877743a6678c.jpg

Lucky you. Nothing round here. They used to come round and sweep, drain cleaning  but that stopped up our street a few years ago. 

Obviously we must a be a clean area to start with. 

5 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Now, I thought I'd already posted how to shrink yourself LOL 🤣

they have gone out of bussiness lol

Cremation then have your ashes turned into a diamond ?

• Confused 1

On 2/5/2022 at 4:25 PM, mrmetallica said:

delorion.thumb.jpg.d065fdd2183f7233043fc4175ce7ad3d.jpg

DO NOT RUB A ***** THING, FFS......... 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:53 AM, iantt said:

.... Oh.... DEFINITELY wear the mask..... No doubt... 

On 2/5/2022 at 5:41 PM, mrmetallica said:

Doesnt sound like Trigger's only brush in 15 years, (but with 20 different brush-heads and 10 replaced handles) record will be in any jeopardy then..... 😁😁

7 hours ago, Davec8mt said:

.... Oh.... DEFINITELY wear the mask..... No doubt... 

Not sure if you're taking the p**s or not, but everyone knows that wearing masks for the general public is ineffectual, nothing more than political theater 🤣

• Haha 1

Oh dearie me.. ...

You have the fortunate ability to choose to believe that statement you have just made Stephen...... 

My comment previous to that was a purely a light hearted aside to what iantt had himself stated in jestful comments...... 

I shall NOT be entertaining you further in respect of the position you have taken regarding the spreading of an airborne vira such as covid 19...... There are better and proper places to do that rather than in a discussion group in a car owners website..... 

I REALLY can't believe I am having to even respond to a comment like this...... 🥴

4 minutes ago, Davec8mt said:

Oh dearie me.. ...

You have the fortunate ability to choose to believe that statement you have just made Stephen...... 

My comment previous to that was a purely a light hearted aside to what iantt had himself stated in jestful comments...... 

I shall NOT be entertaining you further in respect of the position you have taken regarding the spreading of an airborne vira such as covid 19...... There are better and proper places to do that rather than in a discussion group in a car owners website..... 

I REALLY can't believe I am having to even respond to a comment like this...... 🥴

With respect, there is an active discussion on the topic of Covid which I have offered the link above. This thread is not that place. If you truly have some insight as to why you believe public face coverings genuinely decrease infection whereas all the real world evidence proves they don't, please feel free to post on the 'covid' thread...

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club