Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Becoming a grandad

unofix
聽Share

3 hours ago, unofix said:

馃榾馃帀 馃帀 This morning my daughter had a baby girl. I'm now officially a Grandad 馃帀馃帀馃榾

Congrats! Hope Mum and baby are both doing well - has your daughter got you down for babysitting duty yet?馃榾

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, unofix said:

馃榾馃帀 馃帀 This morning my daughter had a baby girl. I'm now officially a Grandad 馃帀馃帀馃榾

Thrilled for you buddy, well done, it'll be a proper Christmas for you this year! 馃憤

• Thanks 1

Thank You to all of you for the kind thoughts.

• Like 2

Wait until there's three grand kids.....馃槆聽You'll be pulling yer hair out!

• Haha 1

Congratulations - the best job in the world. I have five now. Time for you to get some nice toys again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Paulius55 said:

Congratulations - the best job in the world. I have five now. Time for you to get some nice toys again.

馃憤

• Thanks 1

i not like it i just got my granson saying grandad..wish i never that all he says now sees me pulling up then he running about shouting it i got him a little high vis with grandad little helper on it he loves it lol

• Like 1

Grats! I've got three grandkids and haven't even hit my 50s yet! 馃ぃ

• Like 1

Congratulations. Bet you will be on here (hiding) more in a few months time when the baby gets older and more demanding . 馃ぃ I'm 58 and still waiting. My son and daughter got no desire yet to have kids. Daughter 26 and only came round to visit with a boyfriend this summer. Son 22 has been seen with a few different girlfriends but nothing serious enough to bring round to introduce to us.聽

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2022 at 3:33 PM, Ian Lanc said:

Wait until there's three grand kids.....馃槆聽You'll be pulling yer hair out!

I'm up to 4 now, age ranges 4 months to 7 years! Going bald quick ...

• Haha 1

3 great grandkids. One 14 years old. At this rate could be a great great granddad in a couple years. I must be getting old. Anyway congratulations and you have years of enjoyment ahead of you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club