Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replaced drivers door, central locking not working

Darren1276
聽Share

Very possibly, a quick check would suggest that there are 11 different versions of the door lock actuator for your car. While it easy to rule out some, it still leaves 5 that without seeing the actual lock it could be anyone of them.

• Like 1

Thx, I will do the work today, and I will be back with the result 馃檪

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I now have the same issue however different way.

I have a titanium model with electric windows and Speakers in the door card/trim

I have gone and purchased a non titanium model replacement from spare

Would it be easy to just swap out the door trims and wiring to the replacement door?

4 minutes ago, for-d-mum said:

Would it be easy to just swap out the door trims and wiring to the replacement door?

Easy or not, it is essential that you transfer all wiring and all modules from your original door over to the replacement door, including the door latch.

Failure to transfer everything can and does in many cases result in the door being unable to be opened once it has been closed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, unofix said:

Easy or not, it is essential that you transfer all wiring and all modules from your original door over to the replacement door, including the door latch.

Failure to transfer everything can and does in many cases result in the door being unable to be opened once it has been closed.

Thank you for the response. Appreciate it.

I'd like to keep the electric window and speaker as well rather than have the manual winding stick in the rear.

Would you know if this is possible?

24 minutes ago, for-d-mum said:

I'd like to keep the electric window and speaker as well rather than have the manual winding stick in the rear.

If your existing door has an electric window then you need to transfer it over to the replacement door. The only thing that you should be using from the replacement door is the actual metal door. All other parts need to be transferred over.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club