Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Watching anything good on TV?

StephenFord

Anyone know of any decent web based movie streaming sites? Used to watch MoviesHD and Musichq but I think both these hae been taken down. Anything else out there.

1 hour ago, StretfordEnder63 said:

Anyone know of any decent web based movie streaming sites? Used to watch MoviesHD and Musichq but I think both these hae been taken down. Anything else out there.

TeaTV, (and of course, Kodi) but sshhh...

Kodi sucks atmo as 90% of links require subscription to Debrid or the other one that escapes me atmo. Much prefer to grab box sets via my VPN

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

Kodi sucks atmo as 90% of links require subscription to Debrid or the other one that escapes me atmo. Much prefer to grab box sets via my VPN

It's been on my FireStick for over a decade. It's so complicated to use I have never mastered it. Use to be a huge fan of Terrarium, before it shut down...

• Like 1

Use the site Firestick tips and trick and install a wizard, takes all the faff out of it

• 2 weeks later...

Final episode of Race Across The World tonight 9pm. :biggrin:

On 5/19/2024 at 3:53 PM, StephenFord said:

TeaTV, (and of course, Kodi) but sshhh...

CinemaHD V2 on Android seems to be working again 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

CinemaHD V2 on Android seems to be working again 😉

Sadly, still doesn't work on FireStick... shame, it was a great app.

• Sad 1

I fired up my stick last week and there were few if any sources. I'll stick with T*******s

Just now, Jimpster said:

I fired up my stick last week and there were few if any sources. I'll stick with T*******s

When I just tried it, it did download a new version (v3?), however, I couldn't get it to actually install it. I've always been stumped by FireStick, I just don't understand the tech...

theres a site called firestick tips and tricks, my goto for all things stick related

28 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

theres a site called firestick tips and tricks, my goto for all things stick related

Had a slosh round, no tips on why it won't 'install' after downloading...

did you allow it to install from unknown sources in settings

Really enjoyed the recent Dr Who episode, 'Dot & Bubble', about a future social media world of FineTime, an obvious parody of FaceBook. Where the rich elite, surround themselves in a bubble of virtual reality, blocking out the real world about them. To the extent that even at 'work', the primary character didn't even notice that her 5 colleagues who sit beside her in the office were missing, as she was absorbed totally in her 'bubble'.

A great insight on the way social media is heading, and sadly, the young are walking blind towards it...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club