Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo MK5 - Constans battery 12v and ACC in inner fuses box

Grabber

Hi, I would like to ask for fuses numbers to get constans +12v and ACC (Accessories power) outlets in inner fuses box... I would like to connect dashcam and it required connect to constans battery positive all time and extra to ACC (or something that is always on when the car is running and continues to run for some time after it is turned off). My car is Mondeo MK5.

Constant Live = Fuse F3

Ignition (ACC) = Fuse F33

OK, I checked fuses description:

F3 - Driver door unlock. Fuel flap unlock.

F33 - Radio

Radio is OK, but I'm not sure to Driver door unlock... Is any another empty/spare fuse hole with 12v maybe?

I have one more question: Which fuse keep alive like radio unit? I mean that the radio turns on after door opened, next it is on all the time, also for some time after the engine is turned off, but until the door is opened... then radio off.

Is any of the fuses works this way? (I'm sorry for asking such a question, but in my Mondeo the fuses box is located deep under the steering column and checking them with a multimeter is impossible...)

1 hour ago, Grabber said:

Is any of the fuses works this way?

None of the fuses are controlled like that. The timing of things and the operation of when they are on or when they turn off is controlled by the Body Control Module (BCM)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club