Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi And Hello Again???

Easmax

Hi M8's, i suspect very strongly that i am signed up to the F.O.C by another name and password etc as i'm sure i recall being sent an email about a change of name or inviting me back. I have looked but cant find anything i tried several ways of signing in but gave up after about 10 attempts. ANYhow here i am, new or otherwise. I presently have an Oct 2009 2.0l S max TCDI. I have not owned a lot of motors in the 60 plus yars i have been kicking around. I have from the days when i got my first push bike always done what ever i could to maintain my bike/cars. I feel i could still and would happily try, to replace a Clutch on a Ford Consul Classic, (some of you will not have heard of this motor). As a teenager i once crept out of bed at 03:30 to go and do this in the street after laying awake and going through it in my head.I finished the job at 06:45 but then had to wait until 07:30 before i could find anybody awake who could supply me with water to fill the radiator..the only thing i had forgotten i would need to do the job. Well thats me, I hope i can help out at some stage and that you "lads" will not mind me asking what to you may well seem like stupid questions.

Cheers

Welcome mate. I remember the consul, my father had one as did my uncle. Three speed column change with bench seats. Nice cars. I was a bit young to have a drive of them, but they both loved them.

In my view there are no stupid questions. How else do we find out things unless we ask?

GF

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club