Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About Time I Showed Off My New Car....

ONETrueSaturday

Evening fellas!

Been on the forum for a week or two, ever since I picked up my new car, 2009 Fiesta Zetec-S 1.6 (incl Street Pack), and yes, yet another frozen white one!

Made a few posts here and there and also PM'd a few members for some help and advice and got nice welcoming replies! (Thanks Ben and Nath) ;)

Not anywhere near a car expert so I know nothing about nothing, thats why I joined!

As for as mods are concerned all I got round to doing is debadging and putting on some DMB overlays.

More to follow in the coming months however I have two holidays this summer too so money is being spent sparingly lol :rolleyes:

Anyway here it is.... And thanks for reading. :)

sdc11456.jpg

sdc11455k.jpg

sdc11454l.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the world of Zetec S motoring. Watch out for the speed cameras, it easy to get carried away.

car looks amazing mate, and there can never be enough frozen white cars out there :)

Great car and color :D

I got mine 4 days ago ;)

Wow looks mint mate, any further modifications planned, see you have been to DMB Graphics, i have to make a purchase from them myself, fair play to ya looks great.:)

FordOwnersClubbadge2.jpg

looking good, nice to see another white one

• Like 1

looks nice mate, only thing is i would of gone for the white overlays with silver writing on a frozen white... still looks the !Removed! though!!

Wow looks mint mate, any further modifications planned, see you have been to DMB Graphics, i have to make a purchase from them myself, fair play to ya looks great.:)

FordOwnersClubbadge2.jpg

Yes mate few mods planned but nothing too major just a bit of respraying plastics etc and powder-coating alloys. And the usual accessories sills, tailored mats and oh possibly the J1 kit ;). I'll upload more pics soon!

Thanks for all the comments.

I wish i got mine in white :( They looking stunning when clean

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club