Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's My Focus With The New Gel Badges And A Few Pics For Rh1O :)

qtcbd

dont listen to them they will empty youre bank like jackals lol just steer clear of anything pink and fluffy.... hey gc88 you still wearing pink fluffy mankinis pmsl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qtcbd

• Stoney871

• Lenny

• gc88

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont listen to them they will empty youre bank like jackals lol just steer clear of anything pink and fluffy.... hey gc88 you still wearing pink fluffy mankinis pmsl

Mate I think you have me mixed up with stoney..

Lenny, Arthur and gavin at the last Ford fair happy0071.gifTease.giftomato.gif getcoat.gif

1642.jpg

:rolleyes: Come on lads no need to fight

Haz... sorry to sound like a typical blonde... but your last post.... went straight over my head.... stoney, I may buy a haynes manual, as much as my mum encouraged us to be independent, some things I think men are probably more useful for :D

Lol don't worry bout it, reading back it was a bit confusing

http://www.eaglelight.com/category/lighting_tutorials.color_temperature/

That website explains bulb colour temperatures a bit better than I can.

Think that rear end would look better with a big red S badge on :P

post-30730-0-53424100-1344088164_thumb.j

i thought i looked rather fetching in that photo sob you said you were pleased stoney i did as you asked pmsl

i do admit the red s badges with what you have planned would suit the car

:rolleyes: Come on lads no need to fight

Lol don't worry bout it, reading back it was a bit confusing

http://www.eagleligh...or_temperature/

That website explains bulb colour temperatures a bit better than I can.

Think that rear end would look better with a big red S badge on :P

post-30730-0-53424100-1344088164_thumb.j

thanks for the link to a website explaining the led kelvin light output,

i can safely say my cree H11 front fogs look like 6000k white but out put 1900kelvin lol

and the red S would look proper keith lemon on the rear.

Lenny, Arthur and gavin at the last Ford fair happy0071.gifTease.giftomato.gif getcoat.gif

redcard.gifive already got 3 girls wrecking my head i dont need a fouth lol

haha ok so the "S" would look bang tidy.... where can I get one from? Oh, and I just had the guy who sold me the car at ford on the phone (I was just enquiring about something) and he said when I've finished the little bits and bobs I'm doin it to go and show him so he can take pics for other customers to see ;) oh... and ANOTHER quick question boys.... how would I go about getting anf fitting a dvd/sat nav system in, with also possibly revers parking cameras etc??? :D

ford s badge type that in eBay they are around 4 pounds or so.

again eBay sell some really good dvd sat nav systems some are an easy fit im not sure if the steering controls would work though they seem to range from 199.99 to 349 that said Halfords have a pioneer double din touchscreen for 299 reduced from 599.

real drivers dont need cameras thats for women drivers lol

:o omg........... can't actually believe you just said that!! :o I am shocked.... not really offended as I know I CAN park I thought it would just be a cool little mod to have as I had it on the vxr, and my friend has it on his merc.... but that's besides the point.... did you not read stoney's previous thread about "equality"??...... that's it I'm calling stoney for back up ;) lol

I wouldn't mind a dvd player screen in mine.

Have you seen the guide on reverse sensor installation? Albeit no cameras it is a good guide and certainly one ill be doing..!

but yeah, reverse cameras and dvd screen would be good, and make waiting for people more fun..

Ill start a thread on them, see if anyone here has them.

Oh and sorry boys...in my experiance girls are better drivers!

haha ummmm I hope that isn't a sarcastic comment gav!! lol

good thinking bout a new thread batman.... of course you do realise we will be in the same DLR's situation and will need to flip a coin again :P

im just winding you up its quite a cool mod however they are useless and the sensors are better in the way that cameras give a deceptive view add to that theres a lot of wiring most of which has to go under the carpet and behind the dash up into the roof lining through the boot wiring grommet thats barely big enough as it is then down the boot lid trim then up to the rear number plate light where the camera sits. the biggest issue being the boot grommet its not big enough to fit anymore wiring through so a new hole may have to be drilled whereas the sensors are much simpler.

gc not being rude i aint met a woman yet that can park an i got a family full that doesnt mean all women cant park so dont go snapping they mankini straps lol

:o omg........... can't actually believe you just said that!! :o I am shocked.... not really offended as I know I CAN park I thought it would just be a cool little mod to have as I had it on the vxr, and my friend has it on his merc.... but that's besides the point.... did you not read stoney's previous thread about "equality"??...... that's it I'm calling stoney for back up ;) lol

You have my full support.

Worst drivers are males between 18 and 25.

Although women can't park (mainly due to men lying about what constitutes 8 inches) ;)

whoop whoop ;) thanks for clearing that up stoney.... :D

!Removed! theyl say anything for a good looking female !Removed! coppers worst drivers drive white cars with !Removed! blue lights lol only yanking youre chains its been that kind of a day and yeah im still at work have been since 7.30am true 18to25 are bad but women are bad parkers scientificaly proven but men are worse map readers so it evens out.

regardless as i was saying in another post dvd is old school new systems connect to youre smart phone use the phones sat nav on its screen access pictures video have built in parrot kits etc like the pioneer in Halfords i mentioned

!Removed! theyl say anything for a good looking female !Removed! coppers worst drivers drive white cars with !Removed! blue lights

Hey!, I resemble that remark :P

yeah i just took a gander at this one....http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_878199_langId_-1_categoryId_265857 looks pretty decent :)

yet again another question.... what do you all think about me getting some stainless steel scuff door plates?? they look quite nice I reckon?

resemble or resent???

As I said :D

Scuff plates are good.

Best ones are in my opinion the ones from Richbrook.

I got a set from them and they're great quality.

haha ok thanks for also clearing that up! lol where did you get yours from? do they say focus on them? the ones I've seen have the new focus writing on them which I'm not a fan of tbh...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club