Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bought My First Ford

malcy666

Hi All,

Well i have just bought a Red 2009 ford mondeo titanium x sport 175 with 34,000 miles on it.

My audi clutch went and thought oh well what will i get and seen this at auction and bought it.

It runs really nice and feels much quicker than my audi sline 170 ever was and the mondeo drives

better also i have to say.

I know it needs a service which i will get round to but every time i start the car it comes up with the message engine malfunction then i click ok and the warning light goes to information amber but it is stored in messages.

The engine seems very smooth and refined and pulls like a train so wonder what this could be?,any idea guys.I went to book it in today and was told i would have to wait about 2 weeks so i will drive it carefully as everything seems fine,you guys think that would be ok to do or not?.

Anyway im happy to be a proud owner of this stunning machine i cant believe the extras its got as in touch screen sat nav and hill assist its amazing and huge inside.

Look forward to your replies

Hi and welcome to the Forums , good luck with your new car

Nice spec! They look really smart, got any pics?

Couldn't shed any light on the messages I'm afraid- the only time I'd seen that message was when my fiesta stalled twice after my friend showed their incapable clutch control skills on the beach!

The message disappeared after restarting the car though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club