Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hole From Battery Into Car For My Subwoofer

RyanB

Hi all! New to this forum, joined as it looks friendly and helpful :)

I recently got hold of a new subwoofer with a built in amp. I know how to do the wiring etc. I'm just having one problem - I cannot find where the power wire for the sub enters the car from the car battery. Any help, especially photos would be much appreciated. I've looked at a guide also, but just cannot seem to find it.

I have a 1.4 mk7 fiesta zetec, semi-automatic

Thanks in advance!

post-41930-0-11941400-1363787265_thumb.j

If you got up under where the cabin fuse box is and follow the wires up behind the glovebox you should be able to find the grommet that goes through the bulkhead.

Run the cables through there and seal it well afterwards.

On my mk6 I actually had to drill a hole in the bulkhead and fit my own gromet. Im guessing from clives post that they've thought about this on the New fiesta but if you do need to drill a hole just be carefull where you're drilling :)

Thanks for the replies! I'll have a look at it tomorrow and let you know how I get on, post pictures too if I get it fitted!

iv de-wipered the rear of my mk3 so i used the hole for the rear washer pipe.

I ran my cable up the right hand side of the engine bay an there's a grommet opposite the wing mirror when you open the door, I put a hole in the grommet and ran the cable behind the glovebox and to ther rear of the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club