Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Waiting Game

Thedaleman

Hi all,

I am now like so many of you playing the waiting game.

I have just ordered a titanium x ecoboost 125-- 3 door with full leather in white.

I felt I got a fair deal at £15000 after discounts.

The salesman called on Sunday with an update saying it had come forward a week and should be in the dealership

on the 17th May.

Its all change as I have an 08 2ltr Zetec TDCI at the moment.

I love it for the torque but I am afraid its now showing it age with too many things needing seen to.

Has anybody driven both of these cars and what your findings?

I only had a test drive in the 100 bhp fiesta and found it lacking slightly.

Probably didnt rev it enough?

Anything over the 41 MPG I get at the moment will be a bonus and the better handling should make up for the lower torque.

With zero road tax I think its a winner.

Never used cruise control on a car before,whats it like?

Should put a smile on this 61 year old face. :rolleyes:

Keep you updated.

Im affraid you wont be seeing simmular fuel efficiency readings when you compare even the ecoboost to the diesel. how ever you are going to love the little engine, I've been driving mine a week and I've done about 500km with 7liters/100km and i really havnt been driving smoothly. I am taking it easy to runit in a bit but cant help myself from time to time :P

the leather is also really nice, the titanium just has a luxury feel about it! as for the cruise control - at motorway speeds its great as this small engine has some grun even in 5th gear!

You are going to love it

Welcome Thedaleman,

Well this was and still is the one thing that got me stumped! Eco 125 or the 1.6 TDCi.....? I have, gone for the diesel. But having never tested the 125 eco i do wonder from time to time. The mpg figures for the TDCI on the new face lift model are even better then the model before, by about 10mpg book to book, and whilst you never listen to what stealer's (except the honest ones) say or what the book reads, its an improvement.

So we shall see...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club