Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Skirt Grrrr

Oliverb

purchased a rear skirt / diffuser off of eBay ( Second hand)

i messaged the seller before hand to make sure the item was as described,
he stated the item is in good condition , minor scuffs that will polish out (which didn't bother me as i would be re painting it any way ! )
My dad kindly paid £140 for this for me as we are doing my car together so we can have some quality time together :)
well it arrived yesterday, opened it up all excited as you do, to find these "minor" scuff where not minor at all and where all over it!!!! which still didn't bother me to much... just annoying as this is not what he said..
i continued to check it all out .. to then find the tag part that attaches underneath using a screw had been snapped off!!
AND THEN i saw on the corner where it sits around the wheel arch was cracked...

Proper annoyed...

i purchased the front skirt second hand and my dad sorted that out a treat and now looks brand new !! but this however needs to much work doing to it to get it back to good standard

My dad is trying for a full refund which i really hope he gets.. and if he does he will then buy brand new ..

so finger crossed

Why do people lie if they know they are going to get complaints !!!!!

its eBay for ya!!

I race RC cars and you can guarantee a second hand engine on eBay has "only seen a gallon of fuel" when infact its run for two seasons and is baggy as a wizards sleeve. Hence the term "eBay Gallon"

Never take anything as face value on there and treat everyone with suspicion

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club