Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

The Parking Fail Thread

jamesm182

Post up any parking fails you see here!

Thought I would start this thread as I came across this amusing example last night and couldn't resist taking a photo! Genuinely can't quite believe that this person has a driving licence!

post-45890-138407979981_thumb.jpg

If you spot any more parking fails then post them up here so we can all have a laugh about them!! (And no, parking your own car in a silly place doesn't count! It has to be genuine!!)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

2013-10-24145005.jpg

typical audi driver thinking hatched markings are a parking space

I have a great many, should have taken some pictures the other day!

Corsa parked outside my house, left a mm gap between him and the bloke behind, then a scooter decided to come along and shove his wasp in front of the corsa! amusing, karma and yet both are idiots...

• Like 1

These threads always give me a laugh...

Got this a while back in a 24hr Asda car park at about midnight...take your pick from this double whammy, the Audi or the Rover!

post-30295-0-95699100-1384169955_thumb.j

Bad parking makes my blood boil, along with singletons taking the parent bays and non-badge holders taking the disabled spaces, so must start collecting evidence again for this thread...shouldn't be too hard to find!

• Like 2

Saw this yesterday at Hilton Park services on the way to the NEC.

They were there for at least 30 minutes, with the door opened into the road and the rear fogs on???

Think they may have had something wrong with it, but why should that stop them from parking properly?

I could post many pics up from my office car park of a morning, I wonder if people genuinely cannot park between lines or they are just ignorant :P

This one is classic.

Parked on kerb, yellow lines and blocking exit into a 'home zone' from a one way road.

Also she did it in front of me and a ops support team in the middle of a section 23 (misuse of drugs) search.

20131118_164949.jpg

Did she get hit in the face with a book Clive?

She wasn't smiling when she drove away, believe me :d

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Big flea, both ears, £160 and 3 points.

No L plates and no tax.

• Like 2

No picture, and it was ages ago - maybe a year or so. But I was in the car park outside Homebase and saw a delivery driver (yodel, I think) manage to park his long wheelbase van so it was across THREE disabled bays - just so he didn't have to walk 20 yards to deliver his stuff.

I've got to start taking pictures of this stuff, or get me one of those dash cam thingies.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this was pretty funny when I saw it! Had to take a pictue

post-44676-138559235707_thumb.jpg

What an utter oaf.

Looks like they hit something off camera too.

Yeah they hit a third car, the police are looking for anyone with any information on it >_>

Another nice one-

th_06861531-5d29-4205-abb8-0911152e0524.

Three wheels on the kerb, on a corner and on double yellow lines.

Silly old get.

• Like 1

Shame you couldnt leave him an official headed note under the windscreen wiper, as I dont think you can issue fines can you?

If a car is causing an obstruction we can prosecute but most parking offences were decriminalised.

Local councils now have the responsibility hence Traffic Wardens were replaced by CEO's.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club